Memory card issues/minor Rebel Strike issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by FTT0304, Dec 25, 2016.

1. FTT0304
    OP

FTT0304 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2016
    United States
    I'm trying to play Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike via Nintendont and I'm having a problem. I have two memory cards: A third party Nyko memory card and an official Nintendo Gamecube one. Whenever I try to use the official Gamecube memory card, a message comes up that always says the memory card is damaged, despite the fact that with all other games I play, it works perfectly fine. It's only with Rogue Squadron III that it has this problem.

What's stranger is that when I use the Nyko memory card, it works perfectly fine and I never get the message that the card is damaged. Anyone else experienced this?

Also, there's a minor graphics error for the part of the interface that shows how much of your shields are still intact. Anyone know if this is just a problem that the game has? It's not a big deal, just kind of wondering.

2. Sharthox

Sharthox Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2016
    United States
    Also, there's a minor graphics error for the part of the interface that shows how much of your shields are still intact. Anyone know if this is just a problem that the game has? It's not a big deal, just kind of wondering.[/QUOTE]

Should post this on nintendont compatibility list here:
    https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Nintendont_Compatibility_List

3. FTT0304
    OP

FTT0304 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2016
    United States
    Should post this on nintendont compatibility list here:
    https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Nintendont_Compatibility_List[/QUOTE]

I mean it's not a huge issue. Literally everything else about the game is perfectly fine, it's just a minor bug that doesn't even happen all the time. Sometimes the interface will be fine, sometimes it won't be. Not really a big deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice