Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You realize this is getting boring.
It is already June 15th minus one.
Where are the video reviews from SX?
Didn't they send review copies?
I can't hype like this, not at all. Damn TX and their lack of commitment to good and honest advertisement.

Oh, wait... all this conversation is OT!

Reactions: 0x64

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok cool, so you are backtracking now and saying the dongle isn't obsolete, but rather you just hate tx/closed source/etc/whatever.

I'm ok with that. That's cool and all your choice. But the dongle is NOT obsolete, so dont go around saying that, as the only way that can be true is if we no longer have to FG inject on every boot
What I really meant was that the dongle itself, intended as hardware license, is obsolete, and not the injector. It makes no sense anymore to have a license for a paid cfw when we have a free alternative.

alienware777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I really meant was that the dongle itself, intended as hardware license, is obsolete, and not the injector. It makes no sense anymore to have a license for a paid cfw when we have a free alternative.

Yeah I understand what you mean now. SX OS might be obsolete, hell a lot of us already figured it would be once atmosphere was released. But many of us bought it just for the dongle since we can put whatever payloads we want on it! Unfortunately they didn't sell the dongle w/o the license haha

Reactions: Mazamin

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Perhaps... still I don't know why would you prefer a dongle that you don't normally carry around and would mean extra baggage, requires recharging and lasts only a couple of injections; compared to your cell phone that you always carry around anyway and has plenty of charge to perform as many injections as you wish, and also is fully and easily configurable and probably there is no limit for the binaries it may hold and send.

PS: And also the cell phone costs no extra money.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Perhaps... still I don't know why would you prefer a dongle that you don't normally carry around and would mean extra baggage, requires recharging and lasts only a couple of injections; compared to your cell phone that you always carry around anyway and has plenty of charge to perform as many injections as you wish, and also is fully and easily configurable and probably there is no limit for the binaries it may hold and send.

Well, not every phone is able to deliver payloads, and it's cheaper to buy the dongle than buying a new phone

Masacci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's not obsolete because as of now with rei method you can only run eshop games, until a xci converter will be available at least. So people will be able to play cart games with sx pro, eshop games with rei installer. Also a lot of people like the easy way and don't want to tweak with codes and diy, for those people the dongle and jig will always have a value.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It recharges itself on the console if you leave it comnected couple of minutes if i understand well.

Reactions: KhenemetHeru

Working_Goose

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Austria
You realize this is getting boring.
It is already June 15th minus one.
Where are the video reviews from SX?
Didn't they send review copies?
I can't hype like this, not at all. Damn TX and their lack of commitment to good and honest advertisement.

Oh, wait... all this conversation is OT!

i Living in Austria and its 14:10.... in New York its 8:10 and in LA 5:10
Can you please wait?

alienware777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow, its almost like you are trying to talk like an expect even though you are the exact opposite and don't realize most phones can't inject. But hey, you are going to buy me a new phone right? One that can inject? Oh... does that mean I now carry two phones? Or wait I need to sell my current one right

OH and, this means you need a usb c to usb c cable, so thats another $10 and a cable you have to bring around with you. OH, and you said "compared to your cell phone that you always carry around anyway" sorry what? You carry a usbc to usbc cable with you everywhere currently? Or a microusb to usbc maybe depending on phone? Seriously? No you don't.... You might carry a usb a to usbc/microusb to charge, but no way in hell have you previously brought a c to c or micro to c

Masacci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just can't! Please review now! Pleaaaaase! /s
I guess I will take a moment to check the World Cup opening ceremony and bore myself to death to "ease" the waiting.

f***k u and the world cup :(

Anyway, i don't understand what people expect from the reviews, the sx works, they showed us, it would be dumb from tx to release a non working device and ruin their reputation.

Reactions: KhenemetHeru

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow, its almost like you are trying to talk like an expect even though you are the exact opposite and don't realize most phones can't inject. But hey, you are going to buy me a new phone right? One that can inject? Oh... does that mean I now carry two phones? Or wait I need to sell my current one right

OH and, this means you need a usb c to usb c cable, so thats another $10 and a cable you have to bring around with you. OH, and you said "compared to your cell phone that you always carry around anyway" sorry what? You carry a usbc to usbc cable with you everywhere currently? Or a microusb to usbc maybe depending on phone? Seriously? No you don't.... You might carry a usb a to usbc/microusb to charge, but no way in hell have you previously brought a c to c or micro to c
This guy posts about once a year on average, and his 2018 post was to roast you. Legendary.

Last edited by Darth Meteos,

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, its almost like you are trying to talk like an expect even though you are the exact opposite and don't realize most phones can't inject.
No idea some phones couldn't inject. Mine does it without a problem, and I though that was the norm. But oh well, peasants... /s

OH and, this means you need a usb c to usb c cable, so thats another $10 and a cable you have to bring around with you.
I could buy such a cable, because that really is very short, tiny and inexpensive, not $10 for sure (at least on my amazon). Buuut, that is extra-baggage, touché I guess.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

With the mobile phone you still need to buy a cable and possibly an adapter depending on the phone, and a homemade or 3D printed jig, and carry those around. I'd rather carry around the dongle & professionally designed jig. Cables have to be wound up to be stored, a dongle doesn't, and takes up less room. Even if it was a toss-up you get some software with the dongle too. It's just your politics saying the dongle is bad. If you look at it objectively you can see the dongle is more handy.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
f***k u and the world cup :(

Anyway, i don't understand what people expect from the reviews, the sx works, they showed us, it would be dumb from tx to release a non working device and ruin their reputation.
Something to look at, didn't you get the subtext that I am bored as fuck right now?
Please give me content!
Regarding what a good review should include:
How well does it work, games tested and compatibility, how fast does it work, testing of online functionality - resulted in ban? worked fine?, etc... I am sure reviewers could find interesting features to review.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

With the mobile phone you still need to buy a cable and possibly an adapter depending on the phone, and a homemade or 3D printed jig, and carry those around. I'd rather carry around the dongle & professionally designed jig. Cables have to be wound up to be stored, a dongle doesn't, and takes up less room. Even if it was a toss-up you get some software with the dongle too. It's just your politics saying the dongle is bad. If you look at it objectively you can see the dongle is more handy.
I don't think the dongle is bad, it is only that it's just another thing to carry around.
I don't want to carry around more things, but as @genericuser#01 said before, I would still need to carry an extra cable, so touché.
This guy posts about once a year on average, and his 2018 post was to roast you. Legendary.
Yeah, I know... and it was a full legit roast... it hurts!

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: alienware777

roflrabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you can install titles...I wonder if you could install an entrypoint for homebrew that would work in Horizon .o. or like the "Homebrew Menu" as a homescreen tile .O.

Reactions: Centergaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.