GBAtemp's prince
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi so I recently got the rogue noise form that is like rogue (in megaman form) but with no element or nfb (noise force? big bang)
And it uses the mu shield but doesn't let me have brothers online only battle mates and it gives me +50 for swords
smile.gif

What are some of your favorite noise forms?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bly noise do you mean the rogue noise? If you do I can't remember where I got it but it was a random warning sign fight somewhere and then I changed into rogue noise form.

Edit: Oh wait first try fighting solo (rogue) a few times (if you beat the game) he's around alohaha castle outside the stairs and turn right.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rogue form is pretty rare, but not hard to do. To get it, you have to be able to Noise change. Then you just fight and win WARNING battles while you have no Brothers. It's the same as getting any other noise form, you just can't have Brothers.

And before anyone asks, no, you can't add Brothers after getting Rogue form, either. All the slots get locked up.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DemonicChocobo said:
Rogue form is pretty rare, but not hard to do. To get it, you have to be able to Noise change. Then you just fight and win WARNING battles while you have no Brothers. It's the same as getting any other noise form, you just can't have Brothers.

And before anyone asks, no, you can't add Brothers after getting Rogue form, either. All the slots get locked up.
Burai noise and Burai Beserker/Ninja/Dinosaur are generally the same

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the rogue form a lot. The shield is pretty useful but the best part is the +50 sword. With that and like sword fighter X i think, i can do 550 damage with one card that isn't a mega or a giga class.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rogue is good, but you end up missing out on over 600 LP which can be used to equip a ton of abilities. :/
Anyway, I'm currently a Cygnus and I'm currently pretty happy with it. Although...having a weakness to Swords is a MAJOR pain.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love using Gemini for it's sword paralysis and elec+30, and double-noising with Wolf to add +30 to swords and +10 to Wood types.

Right now my folder's got:
ElecSlashes
WoodSlashes
SwordFighter2's
BeastSlap3's
BeastSlapX's
QuickGauge
Area Eaters

Against bosses, it's really effective since the stun can last you between rounds, and the BeastSlaps build up crazy amounts of noise for either an epic finalisation or a nice reward after battle.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: