Gaming Mega Man Star Force Question

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
In Vista Point opposite the train. My question is if it possible to switch brothers and get the fourth you turned down earlier in the game (i.e. out of Misora, Luna, Gonta and Kizamaru.) I turned down Kizamaru in order for the other three but I'm not sure now if its possible to get him as a brother when there is room. Or is that what you were asking about? Because that part I'm interested in myself.

monstermash

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello everyone.
You can add Kizamaru to your brotherband by doing this:

First finish the game. Then go back to Vista Point and talk to him, he will say he´s sad and that there are strange sounds going out from the piano at school...
Now go to school and examinate the piano in the real world to find a wavehole. pulse in at the piano´s comp and inside you´ll find a lot of jammers. beat them all and pulse out.
go and talk to kizamaru again and he´ll tell you he´s very happy and you´ll form a brotherband with him
That´s all. i hope it helps you
gbasp.gif

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hahahah thanks Monstermash thats exactly what I needed to know! I figured that he was hinting about the piano but I had no idea where it was nor did I actually bother looking. Guess I'll be playing this game a bit longer, RnR2 has been alot harder to play than the first game. I have both versions of the first game as PlayAsia were selling the jap versions of the game for like $10.
I ought to collect more of the cards but I'm having trouble getting my head around the Mega cards as I haven't always received them in the right order if it should always be the same. (Standard, SP, EX) I have some SP cards but no standard for others I'll play the game some more tonight and see whats going on.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ekk what I was trying to say when it came down to my Mega Card problem is that I have TarusFireSP but no TarusFireEX. I also realize the order is Standard, EX, SP. I thought I had EX for Opichua (sp) with no standard then I just realized it was one of Luna's Brother Band cards. So my current problem is how to get that missing EX card.

Oh and the piano fight was awesome. I found it more challenging than Andromeda. Which has to be the easiest final boss in Rockman history. ( I have all bar the first two .EXE games on GBA with 5 on DS.) Before the last round with the giant jammers the black holes had stripped me to 1 hp before I got a sword card to take 'em out which made the fight with three jammers at 1000 hp very interesting. Time to go SP huntings to get more mega cards... o/

monstermash

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I have the same problem... i recieve the EX or SP cards, but not the standard mega card.
however i think that the card you recieve depends on the way you fight the boss... e.g: I fought the crab guy at amaken in his sp form and i recieved the sp card... when i fought him again in that form i recieved the standard card.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think my problem came down to me using the Cipher code to unlock OxFire SP before I had EX. Not know what to do I just stole a copy of OxFire EX off a .sav file I got from here. When I fought CygnusWing EX I must not of done well enough to get the card because when I went to hunt down my copy of EX I found I was facing his SP version... Which gave me his EX card. Now my real question is that it is possible to face the SP form more than once right? I know you can with non-boss FM-aims like Cancer,Crown and Wolf. So I must be able to fight CygnusWing SP again no? (I'm just having really bad luck finding him.)

EDIT: And sure enough, the very first fight I get into after posting was against CygnusWing SP... I should have posted this earlier XD

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
In the record screen next the best time it has "A" then damage the card will do. Does it always display the "A" or is that to show how far off I am from max damage? (All my records are 17-27 seconds slow)

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
It might just be apart of the screen then, its not like it was an indicator as to what version was beaten (Since its the same for EX then SP) Knowing the Japanese its probably just meant to be there, though I'd love to know the reasoning behind it.

EDIT: Dang, its rather obvious now, the 'A' stands for Attack of card. >.

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well A-rank means you didn't beat them fast enough, I'm not sure if other factors like getting hurt and such also contribute to this when fighting the EX and SP versions.
The only time your ranking doesn't influence your result is when you fight them the first time at that moment you will always receive an amount of Zenny in ascending order i.e. Ox Fire 1000 Z, Cygnus Wing 2000 Z, etc.

Lastly from what I can tell the time influences the card you receive in the following order SP (fast), EX (medium), Zenny (extremely slow). Unfortunately I haven't figured out the exact times that are needed.

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't do any jobs, when I try to accept one I keep getting told I should tend to other things first by Rock. I've already finished the game and have all Standard Cards complete.
Can anybody help me out as I really don't know what to do anymore.

Looks like something went wrong and it got double posted, is there any way to delete the double posted one?

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't do any jobs, when I try to accept one I keep getting told I should tend to other things first by Rock. I've already finished the game and have all Standard Cards complete.
Can anybody help me out as I really don't know what to do anymore and I really hate to start over again.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Perhaps you've already accepted a job which is stopping you from doing another? When I was playing the rom I started a job with the young girl Outside Amaken and didn't complete it there and then and then after beating Cygnus Wing she moved and I couldn't talk to her to finish the quest. I also Couldn't find the Job email so I could quit the job that way. I couldn't find any answers and stopped playing. It was an easy option because I ended up buying the game but. Well if you can't find any emails to show that your doing a job atmo then I have no idea what advice to give.

Omoikane1979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
All the jobs I've accepted so far (that is 2 jobs in the Leo version) have been completed, that is why I don't know what to do. Should I just continue playing to see if things might change?

Another problem I have with my Dragon version is that I am still at level 98 even though I have finished all jobs and have all 6 symbols, I also have opened all blue and purple wave data. What is left to do?

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
The level figure is based on your HPMem (least thats what they were called Battle Network.) You need to find/purchase every availible HPMem in order to get lvl. 100 I'm on lvl 94 and have no idea what parts I missed >.< Its a real hassle getting a location guide off gamefaqs and revisiting every single location to find nothing. Oh. Speaking of jobs. You must of screwed up somewhere. You can't hit lvl 98 on two jobs. There is like 6 HPMems as job rewards?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"