OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen both of these cards from pictures on the net, and to me their exactly the same thing except for where they place the slot. Is there anything besides that really different between the both of them? also is the price any cheaper.
unsure.gif

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what you mean:

There is a regular M3, and an M3 Lite (Slim). The M3 Lite has an SD card slot on the side as opposed to in the front, and it is much smaller (and nicer!) I would say go for the M3 Lite as I have not seen a difference in price. Furthermore, most shops are pushing the new model anyway.

Is that ok?

darkbliss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've seen both of these cards from pictures on the net, and to me their exactly the same thing except for where they place the slot. Is there anything besides that really different between the both of them? also is the price any cheaper.
unsure.gif

I'm sure his talking about
1. M3 Slim (takes SD cards)
2. M3 mini (takes mini-SD cards)

If you look under the M3 sub-forum you'll find some comparison pictures - the mini is slightly smaller.

Pricewise from divineo.cn they are the same.

I'd recommend getting the one that supports media you have lying around at home. Don't have anything? get the mini-sd version.

BUT i have heard/read that one person that used the M3 mini-SD accidently hit the eject button and it ejected the card mid-play and 'bricked' or something like that his DS lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, I own a dsi and a ps3