APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2019012421053500-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

Since McOsu needs you to use an nsp anyways, I decided to make life easier and create a quick forwarder for it using Nro2Nsp. This will load from /switch/McOsu/McEngine.nro. There are two nsp's here. One has the normal McOsu logo, and one has the default osu logo. Install whichever one you choose.

Note: I did not create McOsu, go thank McKay42 for their amazing work! You can download the homebrew here: https://github.com/McKay42/McOsu-NX/releases

Attachments

• McOsu Forwarders.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 320

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very cool, I remember seeing some crappy port of osu to linux switch that could barely run, while this runs 60fps thats crazy. I use mcosu on computer sometimes also, being able to skip to a certain part of a song makes it way easier to practice imo. Hopefully that feature is in this NX port as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have no idea what MCOsu is.

very skill-intensive game, no teammates/cheap AI to blame only yourself for being trash at it.

Last edited by jscjml,
Reactions: Ty_ and PatrickD85

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh nice! Gonna give that a go this weekend then.

Thanks for being informative guys, much appreciated.

No problem just shamelessly fanboying one my favorite games lol. Be prepared though, the game is like 99% anime music. If thats not your cup of tea idk how much you'll enjoy it. There are other genres of music on the game to play though, check it all out on the website itself.

Reactions: PatrickD85

McKay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Very cool, I remember seeing some crappy port of osu to linux switch that could barely run, while this runs 60fps thats crazy. I use mcosu on computer sometimes also, being able to skip to a certain part of a song makes it way easier to practice imo. Hopefully that feature is in this NX port as well.
If you go to the github page, there is an image with the default controls:

controls.png

Scrubbing is bound to R by default (hold + touch/click drag).

Reactions: jscjml

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No problem just shamelessly fanboying one my favorite games lol. Be prepared though, the game is like 99% anime music. If thats not your cup of tea idk how much you'll enjoy it. There are other genres of music on the game to play though, check it all out on the website itself.

Downloaded One Punch Man and Psycho Mob 100 songs, they were pretty sweet (Psycho Mob's was impossible for me though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over