XP
Country
ive got a wireless dongle that connect to our router

so when i hop on my pc my internet reconnect to 1 minute literally

it says:

Wireless connection is noow connected

conected to : default
signal strength:very good

so it keeps doing this it has happend before about a week ago i when in to safe mode and ran norton i found A F**KING TRACKING COOKIE WTF WHATS THE F***ING POINT!!!!!!!!

i run avg i says a hole lot of cooking and i trojan or 2 but they never get removed it shows up every f***ing time

IM ABOUT TO START DOING MY STUFF OF UBUNTU LIVE CD!

i dont have a clue how to fix it and i have used hj this and it fucked my computer and rebooted in 1 minite i had to format so please dont tell me to use hj this!

that "wireless connection" thing is really pissing me of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
congrats... you are an idiot
biggrin.gif

your internet reconnects to 1 minute?
you mean it reconnects every 1 minute?

an internet doesn't connect to time. (well thank you, mr obvious)

QUOTE said:
Wireless connection is noow connected

conected to : default
signal strength:very good

so it keeps doing this it has happend before about a week ago

well if it says the signal strength is very good, and says very good for a week, isn't that good?

or else as above, if you mean that it reconnects every minute, that's not that good.

QUOTE said:
i found A F**KING TRACKING COOKIE WTF WHATS THE F***ING POINT!!!!!!!!
what's the point? what do you mean? you don't know what a tracking cookie is??

(probably you've thought that it was a chocolate chip cookie, but it's not that sorta cookie)

a cookie is kind of like a text that is sent from a server to a client, and sends back for session tracking, and for user info. some cookies can make you a target of hackers, so you can't say that all cookies are "unharmful".

why don't you freaken boot up your damn computer in safe mode and try running AVG? go to internet options and click on delete files and delete cookies.

i dont have a clue how to fix it and i have used hj this and it fucked my computer and rebooted in 1 minite i had to format so please dont tell me to use hj this!

that "wireless connection" thing is really pissing me of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You formated your computer just because it rebooted? or does it reboot every minute? if that's true, how did you format your hard drive? a format takes more than a minute unless your hard drive is full of useless R4 firmwares.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster your post failed incredibly at being funny

however I do agree that a) he should boot in safe mode and run avg and b) it takes far more than 1 minute to reformat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.