Gaming Mass Effect, Bioshock question

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I just got ME2 and Bioshock 2 recently. However I just discovered that ME2 has an option to import the character from the previous game. Seeing as I haven't played Mass Effect before, this feature intrigues me. I got a few questions:

- I'm looking for Mass Effect on eBay. Some sellers have pretty good prices for the classics edition. What exactly do I get with the two discs?

- What do I get for importing ME1 to ME2?

- Does Bioshock and Fable have the same importing feature?

- Is there a GOTY edition for Mass Effect?

Thanks

Solution
I'm playing ME2 just now and I think you should start from ME1 if you want to get the max out of it. You will miss a lot of story if you skip the first ME...

Classic edition is somewhat a kind of GOTY, it includes some DLC. There is no GOTY of ME1 (also of the 2 for now).

Importing ME1 into ME2 will keep "your" Shepard look, story, and choices from ME1 (if you killed and/or let someone live it will/won't be in ME2), and will give you some bonuses. Also you will get an Achievement from it.

Bioshock and Fable doesn't have this feature, but the Bioshock games are not really related (even if you are in Rapture in both). Also Fable games are not related.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I'm playing ME2 just now and I think you should start from ME1 if you want to get the max out of it. You will miss a lot of story if you skip the first ME...

Classic edition is somewhat a kind of GOTY, it includes some DLC. There is no GOTY of ME1 (also of the 2 for now).

Importing ME1 into ME2 will keep "your" Shepard look, story, and choices from ME1 (if you killed and/or let someone live it will/won't be in ME2), and will give you some bonuses. Also you will get an Achievement from it.

Bioshock and Fable doesn't have this feature, but the Bioshock games are not really related (even if you are in Rapture in both). Also Fable games are not related.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?