Mass Effect 3 Issue

Discussion in 'PS3 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Prior22, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Prior22
    OP

Prior22 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 23, 2010
    United States
    I'm looking to play Mass Effect 3, via external hard drive, on a 4.80 Cobra PS3. However everytime I attempt to boot the game I receive an error message. I looked online at a PS3 backup compatibility listing and it listed the following solution:

"Works perfectly from external after extracting .psarc file to USRDIR folder. Use Total Commander psarc plugin to extract psarc file."

I've never used this plugin before. Are there any youtube videos on how to use this Total Commander plugin? Or any other step by step processes?

2. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    It is playable to me just fine. Yeah, I am using an ISO for WEBMOD and enable Cobra. Its working perfectly fine without a hassle. Again, I am using an ISO file.. Not a folder.

3. Prior22
    OP

Prior22 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 23, 2010
    United States
    Alright I can convert my folder into an ISO. But what exactly is this webmod program in relation to Cobra?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice