marseille mcable test

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by scroeffie, Jul 4, 2018.

1. scroeffie
    OP

scroeffie GBAtemp Fan

Aug 1, 2017
    Netherlands
    i got my gaming edition cable today and i like it allot
    so far tested xbox one/ ps4/ ps3/ xbox 360/ wii/ wiiu/ switch/ dreamcast/ gaming pc
    the winner for me is the ps3 looks realy better than with a normal hdmi cable my tv is a panasonic plasma vt50
    with my xbox 360 slim it wont work dont know ,maybe thats why i cant find any picture or video of people testing this cable with a xbox360 console !!
    the cable looks better with older console after ps3 the difrence is very little . looks great on the switch colors pop more and sharper overal
    less jagged edges !!
    pics are from og xbox and ps3 pics are not mine ! but its the same
    shame the cable does not work with xbox 360

Attached Files:

2. xYuunax

xYuunax You Stupid

Feb 6, 2018
    Hong Kong
    Hong Kong
    wonder how it looks on the switch.

3. scroeffie
    OP

scroeffie GBAtemp Fan

Aug 1, 2017
    Netherlands
    on the switch is not a big improvement less jagged edges overal more clear ,dont have a ps4 vr to test but i have seen videos and it looks better
    here is a zelda video

xYuunax likes this.
  4. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    My TV already does very similar, sadly at the cost of too much input lag so I have to enable gaming mode and all the goodies go away, but without gaming mode I can clearly see my TV improving colours, contrast, improved smoother edges and more hd like game.

scroeffie likes this.
  5. scroeffie
    OP

scroeffie GBAtemp Fan

Aug 1, 2017
    Netherlands
    yeah the newer tv's have this tech build in but i have older pana plasma tv :)
    dont know why the xbox 360 does not like this cable black screen

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted