Gaming Mario + Rabbids Demo

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there going to be a demo version of this game in the future? I don't know how I feel about it, so I wanted to test it before I blow 60 bucks on it. Thanks

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to confirm the game plays fine at 3.0. - no need to update.

I bought it today and played the first half hour. I really like it. It's a different type of game to usual and it's something I needed to get me back in to playing my switch.

Just to add, I don't know if the demo will prompt you to update. The full game (physical copy) certainly doesn't.

Last edited by NEO-BAHAMUT-,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to confirm the game plays fine at 3.0. - no need to update.

I bought it today and played the first half hour. I really like it. It's a different type of game to usual and it's something I needed to get me back in to playing my switch.

Just to add, I don't know if the demo will prompt you to update. The full game (physical copy) certainly doesn't.
If there is a demo then it would be on eShop, which in turn would require an update to access.
Glad to hear it doesn't require the latest update to run. I was expecting that. Even games going into september will probably still have only up to 3.0. It will be late september going into october where it will be an issue, including Mario Odyssey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1