mario kart wii + ocarina

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by DevilX, Jun 9, 2014.

1. DevilX
    OP

DevilX Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2012
    United States
    Freeport, New York
    currently im running usb loader gx(latest) im trying to get the cheat code for unlock everything to work but every attempt i still get nothing i turned on ocarina in gameload, i put the ocarina for unlock everything on and hit create gct but still dont get it to unlock all the characters

2. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    Try a different loader maybe? (I have really good luck with Wiiflow) You might also try changing the hook type. (Can't tell you exactly what one to use since I don't cheat at Mario Kart so I haven't had a chance to figure it out.)

It's just one of those things you have to play with to get working right.

Also since your using a loader, I would make sure your using a cheat from the right region for the right region of console and that the game is from the right region try to match everything up.... (Should all be US.) I am not sure but memory address's could be different in different regions and that could throw off the cheat? (Half awake here)

Last but not least, some cheats simply do not work. I have had it happen to me a few times, God bless them when they do and they let you skip all the tedious parts of the games!!! But it's pretty heart breaking when you realize that your going to need to spend 2,000 hours grinding some crap in a game to get that shiny orb!

Edit: One last thought, you might download Accio hacks and see if it has some different cheats. Maybe you have Mario Kart 1.01 and the normal auto cheats are downloading 1.0 or something? (I am guessing here)

3. Vanth88

Vanth88 Private

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Florida
    I checked and there doesn't seem to be a Mario Kart 1.01 or anything. Try other codes and see if they work and then check if other games are working.

Psionic Roshambo likes this.
  4. DevilX
    OP

DevilX Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2012
    United States
    Freeport, New York
  5. DevilX
    OP

DevilX Member

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2012
    United States
    Freeport, New York
    yup thats what it was, i opened the codetxt, put in the correct code for the license saved it, went into ocarina turned it on then saved to gct and loaded game wala it worked, thanks for your help guys