Pokoyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
Dear people,

How are you? I had a question for you.

I have a CFW, Atmosphere and all is running from my emummc. Till here no problems. All OK.

Now... I have an original cartridge of Mario Kart. I tried to start this game using the normal FW and it is asking me for a system update.

Do you know how to avoid this?
Just afraid that I cannot run my CFW if I update my system.

Someone had the same problem?

I do not think it is related, but I did not use the game for a very long time plus I got a new pair of joy-con yesterday.

Many thanks!

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updating your emummc to the latest firmware has no incidence on your real firmware (sysnand), so no harm in updating your emummc with the usual method, choidujourNX. Also after doing that, update your Mario Kart game (install the nsp file), or it will bug you to update the game everytime you want to start it.

edit: Oops, I think I misread. If I understand you correctly, you want to play Mario Kart on sysnand, probably because you want to play online. If that's the case, then yes, you'll have to update the sysnand. If your Switch is unpatched, no harm in doing so, as the latest hacks work on the latest firmware.

Last edited by Dust2dust,

nino9

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Dear people,
Do you know how to avoid this?

I had the same problem. Just use the game file complete with the update. The game that I downloaded is 1.7.0 (ask for update) and the update is 1.7.1 (game launched without asking for update).
CFW Atmos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1