Hacking mario kart region issue!

grafik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i live in canada and basically whenever i choose continental as the wifi option on mk wii, i get people from italy, france and other places near europe. i checked my wii setting and it's in fact canada so i don't know what's wrong! help is appreciated. thanks.

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had the same problem.

I have an NTSC console, but the game that came with it was PAL (I didn't know !). Every thime I selected continental, I was saiyng that I was in Europe.

So, I downloaded a NTSC version and now it says that I am at NY. But I live in Brazil....

Another problem ocurred. I thought that wii would be a little smarter than PS2, I thought that independently of the game region (PAL OR NTSC), it would load the same save game, but on this NTSC version I lost my WFC ID and the savegame I had. There was no license when I started it....

Are there a way to enter the same ID I have from the other game ?

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please, anybody knows a solution for this ?

I also have another problem. I went to Data Manage to erase my old PAL mario kart save game, or copy it to my sd card, but it did not let me to do that. I managed to copy another 3 save games to SD, but not both Mario Kart....

why ???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol