Mario 3D World Bundle Firmware

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by skydancer93, Dec 16, 2015.

1. skydancer93
    OP

skydancer93 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2015
    United States
    I'm looking to buy a Wii U for Loadiine and it's basically down to either Mario Kart 8(which has been reported to have later firmware) or the Mario 3D World Bundle(which has last been reported at 5.3.2).

Did ANYONE here buy it recently and have had higher than 5.3.2 on it?

I need to know since I plan on selling my Destiny Taken King PS4 to get it and I don't want to sell my PS4 unless I get a Wii U with that firmware or lower.

2. rayluc

rayluc Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2006
    I don't think they produce the mario 3d world bundle anymore. If you find one it should be 5.3.2 or less. For the Mario Kart 8 bundle there ones out there with 5.4 and 5.5. You would need to find a store that carries the older stock to get one with firmware 5.3.2 or less. you could use this link that will have some serial number that you could reference by. http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_Serial_Number_Database

3. Skeet1983

Skeet1983 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 22, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere, out there...
    My local game store (Not Gamestop) still had the M3DW bundle system that I purchased and it came with 5.3.2 :)

4. tommasi

tommasi Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2006
    Canada
    I bought the pre-installed version a month agor from best buy and it came with 5.3.2