Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let's see... I don't want to look like a beggar, so let me explain the situation:

I assume you all know, or at least have heard of, MapleStory, the 2D MMORPG. MS' community is divided into a variety of servers: Korean, European, Global, etc. The catch is, I, being European, can't log into another server that's not the European one. My friend, from Argentina, can't log into any server that isn't the Global server. So, as you can see, we can't play together.

Thus, I was wondering if ANY of you had a spare Global account created before March 2007. If the account is created before March 2007 (IIRC it was March), you can log into that account from anywhere around the globe; creating a new account from Argentina for me won't do the trick. So, I'm not asking you for characters or mesos or anything, I just want an account on which I can play with my friend... maybe from someone that has stopped playing the game or has several unused accounts... pretty please with sugar on top
shy.gif

Thanks in advance, guys
shy.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Let's see... I don't want to look like a beggar, so let me explain the situation:

I assume you all know, or at least have heard of, MapleStory, the 2D MMORPG. MS' community is divided into a variety of servers: Korean, European, Global, etc. The catch is, I, being European, can't log into another server that's not the European one. My friend, from Argentina, can't log into any server that isn't the Global server. So, as you can see, we can't play together.

Thus, I was wondering if ANY of you had a spare Global account created before March 2007. If the account is created before March 2007 (IIRC it was March), you can log into that account from anywhere around the globe; creating a new account from Argentina for me won't do the trick. So, I'm not asking you for characters or mesos or anything, I just want an account on which I can play with my friend... maybe from someone that has stopped playing the game or has several unused accounts... pretty please with sugar on topÂ
shy.gif

Thanks in advance, guysÂ
shy.gif

They made IP blocking...

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, sorry, I never replied to this topic... completely forgot about it.

Let's see, Fox, they did block IPs... but that's why I asked for an account created before March 2007. If the account is that old, it can be accessed from any point around the world. Someone I know finally gave me a spare account, and now I'm playing with my friend in Argentina
wink.gif

Ignore this topic now, it's all done now... but I just wanted to make things clear
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y