GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Download appsync for your current iOS version (Google).

Then get a program to view your iPhone file structure on your PC such as iFunbox (Google it), and then navigate to /usr/libexec in iFunbox and rename installd or copy it to your PC as a backup copy and then download the Appsync installd and overwrite the current one.

Then make 2 folders called "Documents" in the following directories:

/Applications/Documents
/User/Applications/Documents

And turn your phone on and off.

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^ You need afc2 add for that, but if the device is jailbroken with greenppois0n, you don't have to worry about that.

You can also get Cyder 2 (also needs afc2), download appsync and transfer it to Cydia's autoinstall folder from there. Then you need to reboot your device and open Cydia. This is also very useful if you want to install more than one app at a time.

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive tried using Cyder 2 to install AppSync but its not working it wont install anything D;
and @ShaunJ66 how am i supposed to download AppSync?
sorry i meant to add i dont have wifi
is there a 100% no wifi method?

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hellow said:
oh and i just used Greenpois0n i had used blackra1n but neither of them are running as untethered? Everytimne i shutdown my ipod i need to jailbreak it again. why is it doing that?
you have a ipod 2g MC model

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hellow said:
ive tried using Cyder 2 to install AppSync but its not working it wont install anything D;

You need afc2, which is installed with Greenpois0n, to use Cyder 2. Maybe you can try from a public network?

QUOTE(Hellow @ Nov 9 2010, 03:19 AM) oh and i just used Greenpois0n i had used blackra1n but neither of them are running as untethered? Everytimne i shutdown my ipod i need to jailbreak it again. why is it doing that?

Were you tethered before jailbreaking with Greenpois0n? (with Blackra1n)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Dter ic said:
Hellow said:
oh and i just used Greenpois0n i had used blackra1n but neither of them are running as untethered? Everytimne i shutdown my ipod i need to jailbreak it again. why is it doing that?
Untethering exploit is userland so should work just as well for 2G MC Models (in theory) Try limera1n.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
Dter ic said:
Hellow said:
Untethering exploit is userland so should work just as well for 2G MC Models (in theory) Try limera1n.
note that limera1n is buggy at some point, so take note.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o