Hacking Making .nes to .nds

yoshi43

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I tried it once using crossover, but it doesn't seem to be working :'(
Whenever I put in the .nes file I get out a .gba file. I am using the program that came with NesterDS, but is there a program for mac? Or does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
yaynds.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I tried it once using crossover, but it doesn't seem to be working :'(
Whenever I put in the .nes file I get out a .gba file. I am using the program that came with NesterDS, but is there a program for mac? Or does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
yaynds.gif

Use nesDS.
wink.gif

Just put the .nes files on your card somewhere

yoshi43

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have another question. I am going to use nesds, but my games don't have .nes at the end, so it there anyway on a mac to make ll the files on a folder have .nes at the end? Like using terminal or something?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I have another question. I am going to use nesds, but my games don't have .nes at the end, so it there anyway on a mac to make ll the files on a folder have .nes at the end? Like using terminal or something?

Try without the .nes part. Finder likes to hide file extensions. If nesDS doesn't pick them up, Control-Click (right-click) on the nes file in the Finder, click Get Info, and under 'Name and Extension' add the appropriate extension (.nes).

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK. Easy steps. Get a nes game. If it is a nes game, it will have .nes at the end. If it is in .zip, double click it to open the zip file. Make a folder on your flashccart names "NES" or anything. Get NESDS, tell me if you need a link, then put the nesds on your card somewhere. You may want to look at the compatibility. Then, If your cart does not have auto DLDi patching, patch it yourself. Then play it. Select your .nes file, and play.

If the extension at the end is not .nes, it is not a nes game. I use a mac, trust me, you do not have to mess with the files. It is as easy as that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.