Gaming Making a New Miiverse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
thanks, i'll try my best to include drawings and art for people, and I am already getting started on making new communities, thanks also for not being a hater about every simple thing I do :)
I will draw 'my words' with a sharpie on a piece of paper and post a video of me eating it if you actually do what you are saying you will.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok maybe what op did is not so well....but why are you so harsh???....what are ya thinking who you are?
Because first off he posted with zero proof, got a crap ton of hate saying he had no proof, and then he posted a weebly page on a Android device and not a working Homebrew app on 3ds or Wii u for proof. And now the thread is derailing. Hence why I gave it 30 minutes.

Ley111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jupitteer, can you just stop making fun of me and my website making skills, I didn't even do anything wrong to you and yet your literally just bullying me for literally no reason what so ever

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
jupitteer, can you just stop making fun of me and my website making skills, I didn't even do anything wrong to you and yet your literally just bullying me for literally no reason what so ever
What? Prerendered websites don't take skills.

Ley111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, i'm not quitting on building this new Miiverse website, and you can say anything you want but its not gonna put me

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't know, that's why I'm open to suggestions
Do you know how to code for a 3DS and or Wii U? Also don't use weebly.
As well i would like to mention that you've made a horrible mistake announcing this with very little to show for it. I am not trying to be mean, but you have realize that the Big N is highly protective of their work. Announcing something like this so early and with so little to show still has a chance to of being noticed by Nintendo and being hit with a DMCA takedown notice. To which they would be in the right as you are currently using everything that is within their copyright. You've not only set yourself up for criticism on the Temp, but you've set yourself up for future failure when/if Nintendo notices you.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Ley111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'bullying'
You're an idea man. You haven't done anything but create a weebly page.
umm, what are you even talking about, I am putting my idea into action and I have a soon to be new Miiverse website being built by me

Ley111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great! Don't let me stop you if you actually want to create this. But at least put in a little bit of effort instead of creating a weebly page.
I am putting in effort, i'm trying to recreate Miiverse using Weebly, now that's a huge challenge, right there, you obviously have to put effort into a website if your working with Weebly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?