Hardware Make LR button mod for PsVita

EmotionWind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

Hi! In this video we will make 2 removable L and R buttons to help psvita have the most comfortable button pressing experience and do not suffer hand pain when playing shooting games or racing ... Have fun :))

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Very nice idea. I'd try it myself but I was luckily enough to find a PDP trigger case for my Vita 1000.

But those must be very comfy to play Black Ops Declassified with.

Reactions: EmotionWind

EmotionWind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Very nice idea. I'd try it myself but I was luckily enough to find a PDP trigger case for my Vita 1000.

But those must be very comfy to play Black Ops Declassified with.

The game Black Ops Declassified is the first shooter I tested, it gives a very different and comfortable feeling of firing the trigger compared to the original button.

Reactions: MrCokeacola

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No print files, no fun. Or am I just blind?

I would like to print this and that stand one, too. But before files, this looks like just fishing some watch counts for YouTube account.

Reactions: EmotionWind

EmotionWind

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
No print files, no fun. Or am I just blind?

I would like to print this and that stand one, too. But before files, this looks like just fishing some watch counts for YouTube account.
Thank you for your interest in emotion print video channel products, I created this video channel with the aim of sharing ideas about 3D printed accessories to enhance the experience of using existing products (game console, handheld, RC, office equipment ...), hope this will bring joy to you from my idea. After reaching 1000 channel subscriptions, there will be conditions to bring more publishing ideas and videos, in addition to sharing all downloadable 3d files of the videos that the channel has published for free. If you are interested in your video channel, please subscribe and share the video of the channel. We hope to share a lot of product ideas with you and everyone soon!

Last edited by EmotionWind,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi