Gaming Majoras mask

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

So, I tried to install The Legend of Zelda Majorask Mask on my new 3DS using FBI (A9lh+luma). Installing goes well, but as soon as I turn on the game, it crashes saying something like error has occurred, system needs to restart. Only thing which I can get is loading screen of the game for a few seconds and then error. I have tried multiple cias, but same thing. For now seems only I have problem with that game so far. Any way to fix it? Does update 11.4 has something to do with it?

D

Deleted User

It was most likely a corrupt cia, you'd have better luck using FreeShop to download it instead.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This occurred to me a couple of times and I managed to fix this by installing .cia the same region as the console.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is this the first/only game to ever give you this kind of trouble?
a corrupt cia would usually already have trouble installing itself, so it also might be a problem with your sd card.
in case the freeshop route doesn't work, that's probably the next thing to check out

uzumaki_1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the exact same issue with the EUR version of the game and was referred to FreeShop. It's much easier than taking your sd card out and transferring files etc. It worked with FreeShop so get that!!

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This is not first game which I'm installing. I have installed already a lot of games and few A9LH across few devices already, so more likely it's problem just in game, I believe. Also tried to install USA and EUR region and still couldn't fix it. About that freeshop. I have bad feeling about it since I'm downloading it directly from Nintendos servers. It doesn't seems to be safe for me.

D

Deleted User

This is not first game which I'm installing. I have installed already a lot of games and few A9LH across few devices already, so more likely it's problem just in game, I believe. Also tried to install USA and EUR region and still couldn't fix it. About that freeshop. I have bad feeling about it since I'm downloading it directly from Nintendos servers. It doesn't seems to be safe for me.
FreeShop is perfectly safe to use, It's not like Nintendo is gonna bust your door down and arrest you on the spot.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can Nintendo ban my eshop account or console just like they did with leaked version of Pokemon Sun/Moon?

no, the only reason nintendo was able to ban anyone back then was because the game was leaked early and they logged attempts to try and connect with the trading/spotpass servers.

games on freeshop are only downloadable after the official release so thats a nonissue.
with several thousands of people having used it without a problem, its save to assume nintendo has no way to connect these downloads to your account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: