major oot glitch

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by totalnoob617, Aug 31, 2012.

Aug 31, 2012

major oot glitch by totalnoob617 at 7:54 PM (1,311 Views / 1 Likes) 8 replies

1. totalnoob617
    OP

Banned totalnoob617 Banned

United States
    probably wont help with the section topic, but it sure did piss me off,
    i was at gannons castle in oot , i went through the 1st door to the left, and after a few rooms where you come to the room with the spiderweb blocking the sun beam that you need to shoot a fire arrow at ,and you have to shine the light on the sun switches on the wall, a wall master came down and grabbed me, then the game froze, still music and stuff just no buttons would work , i had to exit to home, when i restarted ,my sav had lost quite a bit, no spirit temple 3 heart containers, mirror sheild big quiver silver gauntlets ,lots more GONE ,IM PISSED ,and i sav all the time too

1 person likes this.
  2. kingcolex

Member kingcolex Joe "Coop" Cooper

United States
    Hmmm no that doesn't sound like its exploitable because you were able to exit to home but maybe someone who knows more than me will have more insight.

3. totalnoob617
    OP

United States
    yeah i think i went to home,suspend ,no buttons would work, not start nothing ,i think i exited to home went to camera closed suspended oot then opened it again ,and found my sav file had lost quite a bit, it was like my second or 3rd time going to that room with the wall master the 1st one or 2 i got grabbed at the same spot and it just returned me to the temple entrance as normal, i couldnt believe it when it got stuck there,

4. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
    some thing might has happened the the save got corrupt and the game has a back-up save that is auto loaded if the main save is corrupted

5. totalnoob617
    OP

United States
    i wish it did , i went to the main menu and loaded my file from there and its lost all that

6. celcodioc

Member celcodioc Major A$$hole

Sweden
  7. kingcolex

Member kingcolex Joe "Coop" Cooper

United States
    Off topic: Is master quest included on the 3ds game or do you mean a 64 emulator your currently playing on pc.

8. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    Master Quest is included on the 3DS version.

Also, @[member='celcodioc'], there's a greater than 1% chance? Heh. You mixed the signs up :P

3 people like this.
  9. totalnoob617
    OP

United States
    i explained exactly what happened , as to where it spawned ,when i started the game from the sav file again i was a child in links house
    yeah like i said i had no expectation really of it ebeing useful for exploit ,i was debating where to post this ,but i decided here was ok

also good to know master quest is included