Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

s-l1000.png

Another archive has been posted on MEGA and linked on 4chan, named "gen3.7z" and having a SHA-1 hash of 5D5C6C2B06659DC017CC1390C99C5814A6232D53.

Inside multiple other archives can be found, including a WinRAR self-extractor; some of them are encrypted with the password "pokemon". Among their contents are:

• Source code for Japanese Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire, as well as the updated versions of FireRed & LeafGreen
  • All commercially released builds of the above games in every language and version, plus Japanese Emerald (and debug versions thereof), including Lotcheck documents (pre-release testing and formal registration sheet)
  • An American Joyspot ROM (not functional as-is in current GBA emulators)
  • Translation-related documents, hinting at Yellow and Blue remakes

ABPGJ10_D-0.png

Last edited by Ryccardo, , Reason: links to previous topics

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How did this gone unnoticed with a single comment only? Literraly I found out because this thread was linked to another game news site lol.
Dunno, I tried requesting promotion to homepage with the older topics but for whatever reason they weren't approved, so I didn't even try this time :)
Would you mind sending me a link? I tried searching for this page's address and got... wikipedia o.o

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joy Spot ROM has JAAJ01 in the header. Super Mario Advance 2?

Hex Editor excerpts:

Setup Menu /�� TIME���� POKEMON AI��/ Time Setup /�� YEAR���� MONTH��� DAY� WEEK���� HOUR���� MINITE�� SECOND�� SET�/ POKEMON AI Setup /�� Mode���� Level��� Pair

POKEMON DEBUG MODE 0����BASIC STATUS����ENEMY DATA��NO T1 T2 LV SA IT FR CH��HP ATK DEF AGI SAT SDE�WZ1 PP WZ2 PP WZ3 PP WZ4 PP�MY DATA�PAIR TURNS FRAMES���POKEMON CONDITION���WEATHER�SIDEC���SCC BG TG SK SM MK����COND1���COND2���ABC HP AT DF AG SA SD HT DO�POKEMON WAZAKOUKA���ENEMY���ME��YADORIGI����LOCKON��HOROBINOUTA�SORAWOTOBU��ANAWOHORU���CHIISAKUNARU����JUUDEN��NEWOHARU����AKUBI���HUUIN���ONNEN���NOCRITICAL��DOROASOBI���MIZUASOBI���DAIBINGU����IKAKU���TRACE���POKEMON WAZAKOUKA COUNT ENEMY���HENSHIN RND�KNASHIBARI WNO CNT�ENCORE WNO POS CLT CNT CTP�MIGAWARI HP�000000000COUNTERS000000000��SUCCESS�KOROGARU����TAKUWAERU���RENZOKUGIRI�CHOUHATSU���NEKODAMASHI�HANDOU��MANAZASHI���SHIMEWAZANO�NAMAKE BIT��MONOMANE BIT����POKEMON WAZAKOUKA COUNT MINE����POKEMON AISYOU��MINE SYUTU ENEMY SYUTU �MINE HIKAE ENEMY SYUTU��MINE SYUTU ENEMY HIKAE��MINE HIKAE ENEMY HIKAE

RFU_V1021���RFU-MBOOT���NINTENDOSio32ID_030820��SIIRTC_V001

LINK���jsp_bg_r06.acg�CMNT���ƒRƒƒ“ƒg–¢Ý’èCLRC�����MODE��� �VER ���IS-ASC03END

FLASH512_V131

FLASH1M_V102

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Whats updated about Firered and Leafgreen?
The source code is for the Japanese 1.1 versions (as opposed to 1.0): perhaps the best known difference is in the English versions, where the title of a Pokedex entry is limited to 1 word in 1.0 (for instance Pidgey "Tiny Bird" appears as "Tiny") but likely there are others :)

Haven't read the article but they're probably listed on TCRF!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.