391678466.jpg

391681720.jpg

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
jpxdude said:
Can anyone translate the Japanese text for the release list of games? Thanks!

You got Ninja'd. See 2nd post
smile.gif

What I don't get is why they feel a second analogue stick is necessary. The Monster Hunter Freedom games on PSP only have one analogue stick available and I've managed to sink in nearly a thousand hours between the three of them so far.

Z

Zorua

Blaze163 said:
jpxdude said:

smile.gif

What I don't get is why they feel a second analogue stick is necessary. The Monster Hunter Freedom games on PSP only have one analogue stick available and I've managed to sink in nearly a thousand hours between the three of them so far.
This might be useful.

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
jpxdude said:

smile.gif

ph34r.gif

t0mixcs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Fuck it looks ugly i dont even care having 1, i just hope you can play games with only one or i will kill nitnendo ¬¬

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I looked closely at the first pic and you can see at the bottom left the back side of the 3DS. I am disappointed to see that they didn't adress battery issue using it as an external battery pack or simply work together with the 3DS' one. Not to mention that it will need 2 AA or AAA battery ??

Also, the look of it looks like crap. It looks like something I wanna botch my cigarette in.

Pip'

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
I looked closely at the first pic and you can see at the bottom left the back side of the 3DS. I am disappointed to see that they didn't adress battery issue using it as an external battery pack or simply work together with the 3DS' one. Not to mention that it will need 2 AA or AAA battery ??

Also, the look of it looks like crap. It looks like something I wanna botch my cigarette in.

Pip'
Who said that it would require extra batteries? Quite the opposite... it plugs into the same port that the 3DS uses to charge on the cradle... That means it draws power for it directly from the 3DS... no extra batteries required.

sedicius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is the translation.
I didn't proof read, feel free to correct me whatever I don't care.
Don't even feel like reading the PS3 stuff.

Nintendo DS
-
Oresama Kingdom
Quiz Present Variety Q-Sama
Metal Max 2: Reloaded

Playstation Portable
-
Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2011
Senritsu no Stratus
Hatsune Miku - Project Diva Extend
Heroes Phantasia
Fate/Extra CCC
Frontier Gate
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Ragnarok ~Hikari to Yami no Koujo~

Playstation Vita
-
Shinobido 2
SUMIONI
Dark Quest
Dream Club ZERO Portable
Michael Jackson Experience HD
Moe Moe Daisensou Gendaibaan ++
Ragnarok Odyssey
LUMINES Electronic Symphony
Rayman Origins

Nintendo 3DS
-
Kid Icarus: UPRISING
Kagura
Devil Survivor Overclock
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun Special
Biohazard aka Resident Evil Revelations
Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) G
Labyrinth no Kanata

Nintendo Wii
-
Issho ni Asobou! Dream Theme Park
JUST DANCE
Taiko no Tatsujin Wii Ketteiban
Dragon Quest 25 Anniversary

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koji2009 said:
Who said that it would require extra batteries? Quite the opposite... it plugs into the same port that the 3DS uses to charge on the cradle... That means it draws power for it directly from the 3DS... no extra batteries required.

Rant: Thus even further reducing the 3DS's battery life? It' had better come w/ it's own battery, it's not like it has a fucking space problem that it couldn't hold one... Or six. That damn thing had better charge the DS from it's own battery while it's at it. No attack on you, mind, but I'm disgusted by that thing.

Something vaguely constructive: How is it communicating w/ the 3DS, I wonder. Wireless signal of some sort, the IR port, surely not through the power port?

More rant:Dear Nintendo,

It will take something amazing before I even think about purchasing that albatross. Back to the drawing board please, and this time design something that doesn't suck. Can we use the DS's thumb strap and the touch screen instead? Seriously! Jesus!!! I mean...

Dear god, if the rumours proved true I thought you were aiming for Sega CD and 32X style lame and you went for Nintendo Power Glove and Sega Activator level of face-palming epic stupidity. If I wanted my handheld to be bigger than the size of a VHS tape, I'd break out my Nomad. You could have built something that screwed on the back as a replacement to the back cover like the Nyko Power Plus to minimize bulk, but god knows your average punter can't use a fucking screw driver so you made something that makes the Shock & Rock look svelte. I'd rather you had figured out how to make a Wave Bird work w/ the 3DS.

I'm embarrassed for you, and god knows I have no shame. I'm pretty sure that thing is made from baby seals and causes cancer. Your suicides would not go unappreciated.

Gross sarcasm: So who else thinks this is the answer that will really fix the poor launch of the 3DS and make sure it dominates this gen of handhelds?

HackyPack22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KidIce said:
koji2009 said:

Rant: Thus even further reducing the 3DS's battery life? It' had better come w/ it's own battery, it's not like it has a fucking space problem that it couldn't hold one... Or six. That damn thing had better charge the DS from it's own battery while it's at it. No attack on you, mind, but I'm disgusted by that thing.

Something vaguely constructive: How is it communicating w/ the 3DS, I wonder. Wireless signal of some sort, the IR port, surely not through the power port?

More rant:Dear Nintendo,

It will take something amazing before I even think about purchasing that albatross. Back to the drawing board please, and this time design something that doesn't suck. Can we use the DS's thumb strap and the touch screen instead? Seriously! Jesus!!! I mean...

Dear god, if the rumours proved true I thought you were aiming for Sega CD and 32X style lame and you went for Nintendo Power Glove and Sega Activator level of face-palming epic stupidity. If I wanted my handheld to be bigger than the size of a VHS tape, I'd break out my Nomad. You could have built something that screwed on the back as a replacement to the back cover like the Nyko Power Plus to minimize bulk, but god knows your average punter can't use a fucking screw driver so you made something that makes the Shock & Rock look svelte. I'd rather you had figured out how to make a Wave Bird work w/ the 3DS.

I'm embarrassed for you, and god knows I have no shame. I'm pretty sure that thing is made from baby seals and causes cancer. Your suicides would not go unappreciated.

Gross sarcasm: So who else thinks this is the answer that will really fix the poor launch of the 3DS and make sure it dominates this gen of handhelds?
This
smile.gif

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
As most of the games due out this year (the good ones) were in production before even the 3DS launch, and play well without this doodad... WHY?! Just why? They should have stuck a touchpad on the back so they could nick Vita ports!

I don't regret buying my 3DS- I have already racked up hundreds of hours on it- but the average game buyer that I know of still doesn't know the difference between the DSlite and the DSi, and refer to the 3DS as 'that 3D DS'. Nintendo need to really start marketing their handheld properly (I recall saying this way back during the DSphat's first year though, when it was being touted as a GBA with a gimmicky touchscreen. And the GBA being touted as just a GBC with better graphics... in fact every hardware Nintendo releases gets nothing but stick for at least a year post N64- that Wii will never take off, it's just a Gamecube that will give you wrist pain and/or smash your plasma screen).

As far as I can tell though, Sony have the same problem- real gamers know but the average buyers see the Vita as yet another revision of the PSP. Like Nintendo they milked their last handheld for all it was worth (PSP1000, PSP2000, PSP3000, PSPGO/ DS, DSLite, DSi, DSiXL). It doesn't help that they look the same as previous iterations....

We need a fourth console maker now, Sony are the middle ground between Microsoft (entirely reliant on 3rd parties) and Nintendo (entirely reliant on 1st parties). I'd love a rogue handheld to show up and blow 3DS and Vita out of the water. But not one made by Apple (you thought E-Shop was dire, 'AppGame Store' would be so much worse- though inevitably a lot cheaper it would doubtless be full of clones of any vaguely popular flash title)

...reason for Edit- added some mild Apple-bashing (William Tell style)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s