M3Sakura Cheat Issue

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by perpetualskeptic, Feb 16, 2010.

Feb 16, 2010
  1. perpetualskeptic
    OP

Newcomer perpetualskeptic Advanced Member

United States
    So, when I use my M3i Zero (and my M3DS Real before that) and I go into cheats, is there any way to read the full name of cheats that are too long? They seem to just go off the screen into nowhere. It's kind of a hassle.

Thanks for any assistance!

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    This is a known problem, for now there's no way around it besides using Kaura or Touchpod to choose the cheats.

3. perpetualskeptic
    OP

Newcomer perpetualskeptic Advanced Member

United States
    Thanks Delta, just figured it out myself, had been googling and looking around GBAtemp for a bit, and didn't find a mention of it before checking out the Kaura FAQ. Should somebody add it to the Sakura FAQ?

4. DeltaBurnt

United States
    I know it used to be in there. I think that maybe Densetsu accidentally took it out of the known bugs section.

5. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Well, it's not technically a bug, which is why I deliberately took it out of the Known Bugs section.

Since Kaura is still in the beta version, we're not sure what will happen when we do see an actual release. Until then, I won't be integrating any Kaura info into the M3 Sakura FAQ.

You're doing an awesome job anyway, I don't want to steal your thunder [​IMG]

6. DeltaBurnt

United States
    I have no thunder, I prefer lightning it's much more flashing and gets more attention [​IMG]

Also it makes since that it's not in the bugs section because if I recall correctly there's nothing the M3 Team can do to fix it because that's how moonlight made Sakura's cheat functions, so they'd basically have to recreate Sakura to fix it.