Hacking M3Sakura Cheat Issue

perpetualskeptic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, when I use my M3i Zero (and my M3DS Real before that) and I go into cheats, is there any way to read the full name of cheats that are too long? They seem to just go off the screen into nowhere. It's kind of a hassle.

Thanks for any assistance!

perpetualskeptic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Delta, just figured it out myself, had been googling and looking around GBAtemp for a bit, and didn't find a mention of it before checking out the Kaura FAQ. Should somebody add it to the Sakura FAQ?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
perpetualskeptic said:
Thanks Delta, just figured it out myself, had been googling and looking around GBAtemp for a bit, and didn't find a mention of it before checking out the Kaura FAQ. Should somebody add it to the Sakura FAQ?

I know it used to be in there. I think that maybe Densetsu accidentally took it out of the known bugs section.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
perpetualskeptic said:
I know it used to be in there. I think that maybe Densetsu accidentally took it out of the known bugs section.
Well, it's not technically a bug, which is why I deliberately took it out of the Known Bugs section.

Since Kaura is still in the beta version, we're not sure what will happen when we do see an actual release. Until then, I won't be integrating any Kaura info into the M3 Sakura FAQ.

You're doing an awesome job anyway, I don't want to steal your thunder
wink.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
perpetualskeptic said:
Well, it's not technically a bug, which is why I deliberately took it out of the Known Bugs section.

Since Kaura is still in the beta version, we're not sure what will happen when we do see an actual release. Until then, I won't be integrating any Kaura info into the M3 Sakura FAQ.

You're doing an awesome job anyway, I don't want to steal your thunder
wink.gif

I have no thunder, I prefer lightning it's much more flashing and gets more attention
biggrin.gif

Also it makes since that it's not in the bugs section because if I recall correctly there's nothing the M3 Team can do to fix it because that's how moonlight made Sakura's cheat functions, so they'd basically have to recreate Sakura to fix it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_