www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
m3logo.gif
M3i Zero release date confirmed
15th July 2009
m3izero_pkg.jpg
The M3 Team have today announced the final release date for the increasingly in-demand 'M3i Zero'. The M3i Zero will hit all major retail stores on, or just after, the 15th July.

The M3i Zero is the latest DSi compatible slot-1 cart from the M3 Team. It features fully upgradeable hardware to combat any lockout attempts that may be introduced by Nintendo.

While other stores will have to wait until the 15th for stock, we've been informed that our sponsor Gamezway have supply of the M3i Zero TODAY, and will be dispatching all pre-orders immediately. So please check them, or our other sponsors out, and help support GBAtemp.

discuss.png
 Discuss

Thanks to all our various members who shared this news with us.

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This looks like an interesting card to have. I'm waiting for the review before I make my decision. I hope this card will also be backwards compatible with the DS and DS Lite, but I think I won't have to worry about that
smile.gif

capn_crunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to their website:
QUOTE said:
First batch of M3i Zero is confirmed to arrive Gamezway on July,15th.Pre-order will ship out then.

They say they won't have the first batch until the 15th, not today. Anyhow, is this a reputable store?

Posts merged

wtfisausername said:
What is that USB cord thing? Whats the purpose, and is there any higher res pictures?

Theres a video somewhere around the forums, that cord is a usb power cord. It gives the card enough juice to flash itself outside of the DSI, I guess so that Nintendo can't stop it.

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know when Digimartz.com is going to get theirs?
They said that they will get it on 10th 2 days ago

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
capn_crunch said:
QUOTE said:
First batch of M3i Zero is confirmed to arrive Gamezway on July,15th.Pre-order will ship out then.

They say they won't have the first batch until the 15th, not today. Anyhow, is this a reputable store?

Gamezway have theirs in stock NOW, I can assure you of that. Also, they are definitely reputable. They are one of our sponsors.
smile.gif

Posts merged

thebigboss14 said:
QUOTETheres a video somewhere around the forums, that cord is a usb power cord. It gives the card enough juice to flash itself outside of the DSI, I guess so that Nintendo can't stop it.

Do you know where exactly is that video?

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 or other people..!!
Do you know when digimartz will have them in stock cuz they told me they will ship my order on July 10th

nonnonnon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
serrin said:
With Team Twiizers releasing their DSi mode hack, maybe this will be the last of the DS mode only DSi flashcarts out there?

M3i Zero will probably be dsi mode compatible when the dsi is hacked. Just use the usb flashing device, and the card will be dsi mode compatible
yaynds.gif
( i am not sure about this)
I am also wondering when digimartz will have it shipped. Anyone knows?

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
capn_crunch said:
QUOTE said:

Mine is on pre-order with them so I will soon know if they are a reputable store....

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
silent sniper said:
NICE! The day after my birthday, I'm so getting one to replace my old *coughcrappyasfuckcough* R4!!!

edit: for that power supply cable, does the card itself need to be charged? o.O

The cable is only used for flashing the device, it doesn't need charging.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhh, Gamezway sent me an email two fucking days ago telling me the M3i Zero had shipped out, if they sent me a fake I am going to fucking kill them, otherwise they should not be emailing people telling them their order has shipped when they haven't even recieved the stock yet.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems really awesome that you plug the M3i in to the PC while it flashes itself, plus the microSD adapter seems to be a re-labeled SanDisk MobileMate adapter (I have this adapter, it's high speed, and very reliable. Oh, and it's Memory Stick Micro compatible).
m3izero_pkg.jpg
2.jpg
3924.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse