Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
A quick review of M3i Zero/M3DS Real three-core version 2.1

This is just a brief summery of what I have encountered so far.

Well after spending a good long time messing around with this, I advice people try not to use this gaming at the moment.
Right now it seems that it has low compatibility level, no DlDI, if you use soft-reset or anything like that it glitches out (at least for me) Every time you try and load a game it will blue screen.
It seems to have problems with my SDHC cards, some of the features aren't up to pare and really it's not stable all and all.
So in conclusion: It's a far better boot loader than original one since you don't need to hold A anymore, it looks really sexy and is all pretty pretty shinny shinny, but using it past a boot-loader, I won't advice it at the moment.
I know I posted a longer version, but this is just a smaller version for anyone who justs wants a quick and to the point review

I've never had soft reset or RTS reset problems and no blue screens. The biggest problem I've had is the save corruption. I also have no problems with my SDHC card
tongue.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DeltaBurnt said:
A quick review of M3i Zero/M3DS Real three-core version 2.1

This is just a brief summery of what I have encountered so far.

Well after spending a good long time messing around with this, I advice people try not to use this gaming at the moment.
Right now it seems that it has low compatibility level, no DlDI, if you use soft-reset or anything like that it glitches out (at least for me) Every time you try and load a game it will blue screen.
It seems to have problems with my SDHC cards, some of the features aren't up to pare and really it's not stable all and all.
So in conclusion: It's a far better boot loader than original one since you don't need to hold A anymore, it looks really sexy and is all pretty pretty shinny shinny, but using it past a boot-loader, I won't advice it at the moment.
I know I posted a longer version, but this is just a smaller version for anyone who justs wants a quick and to the point review

I've never had soft reset or RTS reset problems and no blue screens. The biggest problem I've had is the save corruption. I also have no problems with my SDHC card
tongue.gif
Hmmmm, well then when I get onto my Windows computer I shall reformat my card again and see if that fixes the problem
Edit: I did some editing to my review till I get my cards fixed

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
same here, no blue screen on any of the games I've tried , only sav file corruptions

like I said, the Main Menu's game engine is based on Sakura 1.45 sav file corruption version, most likely be 2nd or 3rd Edition? (I forgot which one). so, game compatibility should be the same as that Sakura version.

Games that Blue screen
Any Digimon game

1421 - Digimon Word Dawn boots fine from the Main Menu with no existing sav file
or by blue screen, you mean a sav file corruption?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright reformatted my card, yeah it was my card that was problem, not the firmware itself. so I am getting rid of the blue screen list
So all the problems from the blue screening was because of my card.
I had to reformat it

dsrules said:
same here, no blue screen on any of the games I've tried , only sav file corruptions

like I said, the Main Menu's game engine is based on Sakura 1.45 sav file corruption version, most likely be 2nd or 3rd Edition? (I forgot which one). so, game compatibility should be the same as that Sakura version.

Games that Blue screen
Any Digimon game

1421 - Digimon Word Dawn boots fine from the Main Menu with no existing sav file
or by blue screen, you mean a sav file corruption?

By blue screen I mean a literal blue screen, but it turned out to be my card that was having the problem not the roms.
My 8gig is still having problems though. Sad since now I lost all my games on it T-T my NDS file got corrupted.
It's damn good thing I made a list of all the game on it ^-^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries