cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
Giga_Gaia said:
quepaso said:
clegion said:
one tiny tiny problem.... i have played every english rpg before 5.50 on psp, and yeah if your little hope about sony stopping DAX is true, sony has to do alot more than that, with consoles come piracy, and yeah every parent has their own policy whether to spoon fed their children or letting them go and do what they like, no you cannot reason that we can just play old stuff and forget about new stuff, i will never accept that

wat. Never accept that you cannot pirate new games? There are people dying all around the world of starvation, lack of water, being killed for political gain....... But you cannot accept that you might not be able to pirate new games on the PSP. Wow. You seem like a very level headed person who knows their place in the world. Good to know this next gen of people are going to be the ones bringing the anti-christ into power to build the temple in Jerusalem!

Good we have a better life than those people, but don't use those stuff as excuses. If you're here on GBAtemp, you 're probably a pirate as well. Anyone here has or had something illegal at some point in his life. Now shut up, if you're not a pirate, why are you on GBAtemp? No matter what you're gonna say, you will be wrong. If you come here for release nfo, you're a pirate. If you come here just to discuss legal stuffs, you're delusional.

Of course i am a pirate, why the heck else would i be here? Its 100% piracy here! But i will not be a crybaby about the new psp games being unpirateable. If i cannot get them, i'll buy them and go OFW if i really want to play them. I will not act like i am entitled to free games and say i will not accept that fact. Thats garbage and you know it. Its this disgusting entitlement that children have these days that sickens me to no end.
not exactly 100% you know, hell even i got some legal games, yes you can go ofw, but can you go back as far as i know the answer is no, and no i don't feel that i must pirate evey new game, that's why i am buying that dissidia bundel

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
mayhem366 said:
I've tried 5.50 Gen twice actually, the first time i tried A and then switched back for some reson and then when they released B i upgraded to that. I did this as i forgot why i had switched back to M33 and now i still can't remember why i even switched from Gen-B.
Oh, could have been speed issues i think, 5.50 Gen doesn't have the built-in speedup feature to my knwoledge, very useful...

5.50 GEN - A U3R has a built in speed up feature
tongue.gif
it's the thing that convinced me to get gen (i'd rather lose the psn than speed XD no laggin' for me!)

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr. Shizzy said:
I pondered the same things, then decided:

1) We have E-Loader to load 150 brew. The only notable 1.50 kernel dependent homebrew that E-Loader doesn't want to load is Ressulinski 0.3, and for that you could either use Time Machine, or use Nand Manager to dual boot Custom Firmware
wink.gif

2) Emulators - All mine are working. If your having trouble with one in specific, feel free to PM me
GOD DAMN IT!!!

I got so excited reading about eloader and no longer needing to check online everyday for a 1.50 Kernel... I install it, run it and it sends me right back to my VSH....
(im trying to get SNES9x to work on a phat equipped with 5.50GEN-B)
I think I'm going to lay down now....

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using GEN-B without any issues for myself.

I use CXMB (though it only has a few themes, but there's a converter tool out there.)
And every ISO I've tried has played beautifully (aside from .CSO's with the cutscenes ripped out. I wanted to see those, you darn rippers. I'll download the game elsewhere. But this has nothing to do with the firmware. Hoho! Long parenthesis message!)

It's okey-doke to me!

And LOL@PSNSTORE.
I don't ever plan on using it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt