Hacking m3 sakura video

renten2314

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to make it so that when you watch a video it doesnt show on both screens? I rather have it show the pause button fast forward etc on bottom screen

jamkart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On early versions of Sakura, when you watched a video, if you touched the bottom line of the lower screen it would display the lower screen as a blank screen with only the video playing on the top screen, which seemed a good feature for extending the battery life whilst watching a long video.

I notice the newer versions of Sakura no longer appear to have the above stated feature of the lower blank screen option and either show only the video on both screens or the controls on the lower screen and the video on the top screen. Does anyone know if the blank screen feature been taken away from the newer versions of Sakura or is there a different way to recover this function?

schuey19

Trophies
XP
Country
Pressing Select on Sakura V1.41 onwards cycles through the viewing options. Vid top screen and blank lower, vid lower and blank top, vid on both and vid on both with top upside down.

Woo hoo my first post on GBAtemp after reading heaps of tips and advice, now I'm contributing
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PYUKEiLGHpQ?si=UosLAHElVkjIKfxN