M3 Sakura 1.34 Problem

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by DaRealChrono, Mar 10, 2009.

Mar 10, 2009

M3 Sakura 1.34 Problem by DaRealChrono at 10:33 PM (616 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. DaRealChrono

Newcomer DaRealChrono Advanced Member

Feb 26, 2009
    United States
    Hm, I encountered something strange and I don't really know what to do.

I was tinkering with Pokemon Emerald and stuff in TouchPod, and I was gonna see if it could be Pal Park compatabile without having problems since Emerald doesn't run right, but that isn't the problem.

I turned my DS off after I seen it run right in TouchPod, and at first I got two black screen, which is usually normal for me, so I turned it back off. After that TouchPod came up and gave it's loading screen type thing of sorts where it tells you not to turn the system off, however my DS froze, so I really had no choice.

I booted it back up and tried to boot into Sakura, but Sakura just freezes. So I said, well let's just replace the firmware.

So I replaced the firmware with a fresh unpacked .rar, and it still freezes up.

Can anyone help me out on to what I need to do...I don't wanna have to re-format my card if at all possible.
  2. Flawsdraw

Member Flawsdraw GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2008
    England, Kent
    United Kingdom
    only suggestion I can think of is moving any files (if you can) off the card onto a file on PC then format the card, I cant think of anything else
  3. haringtonl

Member haringtonl GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2008
    United States
    Try blowing into your m3. Always works for me.