minkyuuuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've purchased m3 real from

http://www.goldenbridge.hk/

and i read all the tutorials/guides people wrote and everyone is telling me the same thing.
copy the system folder to the root of sd card.
i do that and all i see when i turn on ds is a picture of micro sd card with cartoon face and says "menu?"
i wanted to have sakura installed and i really hope i didn't buy fake.
anyone expert about this? please help! i am extremely annoyed..

minkyuuuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
I don't think its supposed to have any cartoon face.. post a pic of your M3 real please. My m3i zero certainly doesn't do that

0322000229.jpg

0322000230a.jpg

this is my m3real.

i purchased this last winter and i did live chat with one of the customer service people in that goldenbridge site after i did some research and some people said that it might be fake if that face shows up.

i said that i think the cart is fake and that customer service person gave me these files to put in

0322000233.jpg

it looks like this in my ds

0322000234.jpg

and actually these files work fine like you see in the last picture. but i have no way to update the firmwares because those firmwares don't look like what i have right now and they'll just show up as a cartoon face in my ds. and i want sakura =( because i read someone wrote new pokemon game works fine in sakura

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, its fake. Look at the cart, it says www.m3adaptes.com when the official M3 Adapter site is www.m3adapter.com
I suggest you ask for an immediate refund.

minkyuuuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sigh.. i see. thanks for reading!
can't refund though, bought it too long ago and old games work fine..
or can you please tell me the site where i can buy a genuine cart??

minkyuuuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys really appreciate it.
i'll try US sites. no more stuff from china, sooo not trustworthy...although i have no idea where genuine ones are made

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
minkyuuuu said:
i'll try US sites. no more stuff from china, sooo not trustworthy...although i have no idea where genuine ones are made

Well you werent using thrustworthy chinese sites. You should always ask or look for these, best look them up here, chinese sites are the best if you want the cheapest price and free shipping.

I'd recommend you this http://www.gamekool.com/freeshipping-aceka...slds-p-184.html

15$ with shipping, and you'll be able to play all games. You can order a M3i Zero from there if you prefer M3

Also heres my genuine M3 Real

So yeah it's R not S, also I don't think the genuine ones have that m3 Sakura thing? But maybe the newer ones do?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
minkyuuuu said:
Not the whole China is not trustworthy. You just bought a flashcart from a non trusted site. That doesn't mean all the other websites are not trustworthy, I bought from a non trustworthy flashcart dealer too which was thedsdeals.com based in the USA and they were crap. And I know for sure that Gamekool.com is trustworthy.

radders248

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
minkyuuuu said:
So yeah it's R not S, also I don't think the genuine ones have that m3 Sakura thing? But maybe the newer ones do?

Ive got an M3DS Real Ordered from the Uk with the Sakura Logo in the top corner, howere this one has M3Adapte spelt correctly and works flawlessly

Auora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
radders248 said:
minkyuuuu said:

Ive got an M3DS Real Ordered from the Uk with the Sakura Logo in the top corner, howere this one has M3Adapte® spelt correctly and works flawlessly
Same. I was just thinking 'Wait, but mine has the Sakura logo... and the firmware all works fine on it...' so even if it is a fake... it works perfectly like it isn't one.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
Sorry, its fake. Look at the cart, it says www.m3adaptes.com when the official M3 Adapter site is www.m3adapter.com
Its a DSTT clone

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why do I never see the side insertion M3 real here on this site.
I got mine from real hot stuff and it was the "v2.0" with side insertion. and yes it is not fake.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Auora said:
radders248 said:
minkyuuuu said:

Ive got an M3DS Real Ordered from the Uk with the Sakura Logo in the top corner, howere this one has M3Adapte® spelt correctly and works flawlessly
Same. I was just thinking 'Wait, but mine has the Sakura logo... and the firmware all works fine on it...' so even if it is a fake... it works perfectly like it isn't one.

Well I guess the new ones have that M3 Sakura logo on top, I don't know mine is like 2 years old or something...

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
-Mew- said:
Auora said:
radders248 said:
minkyuuuu said:

Well I guess the new ones have that M3 Sakura logo on top, I don't know mine is like 2 years old or something...

Yes I have one of these

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Porobu said:
ZeWarrior said:
Its a DSTT clone

A DSTT clone carrying the M3 Real name, a good way to market fake products :/.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-