ROM Hack M3 owners

Jungleman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
The estimated release date for the UPDATE to firmware version 4.8 is MONDAY, MARCH 22

We deeply apologize for the long wait guys and we hope you will stay with M3

The process is taking longer than expected due to unexpected exploit loops remaining parsed with the internal kernel, please note that all other Flash Card updates have a critical flaw, your save file gets corrupted after 75 hours of gameplay or after you train 30 pokemon to level 100, whichever one comes first, this was an additional anti-piracy patch included by Nintendo to discourage use of Flash Cards, we could not communicate with our fans due to our servers being hacked, we have reason to believe the culprit is the Acekard group.

This was taken from http://www.m3iforum.com/index.php?topic=340&pid=1755 . The account posted on was made tonight and that was their first post, but it could still be real.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IF this is true then...
grog.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
DeltaBurnt said:
He already noted that it's probably not real in the first post, please don't repeat that it's probably not real.

Oh and by the way, that's probably not real. He only has 1 post >.>

Only 1 post, he joined today and his user group is Member. lol

Weredawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah...

I posted this on the M3 forum in response to that post.

"Painfully obvious troll. The real adminstrator is:
admin
Group: Administrators

Don\'t fall for this guy."

Blooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Isn't it smarter to wait until the 22nd before calling it BS?
Y'know, if it IS real, you'll be ashamed.
smile.gif

Btw, I wish the R4 Team hadn't DIED on us, proud (or not so) R4 users.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Blooper said:
Isn't it smarter to wait until the 22nd before calling it BS?
Y'know, if it IS real, you'll be ashamed.
smile.gif

Either way I don't care, as I bought the retail game. But I still call it as BS... no need to wait, that's such an obvious troll post. In fact, it's so obvious that I think I'll post this image for old-time's sake.

patchtroll.jpg

QUOTE(Blooper @ Mar 21 2010, 02:41 AM) Btw, I wish the R4 Team hadn't DIED on us, proud (or not so) R4 users.

"Not so" is right, lol.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kurtisboyd said:
Is it true about the 75 hour thing?

I don't think anyone who's posted in here yet can say so for sure... but the most likely answer is no. The guy just seems to be trolling the M3 Forums... he's probably stuck with an R4, and is jealous of the fact M3 still has support... and a forum to troll, for that matter
rofl2.gif

grape_garden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jungleman said:
QUOTE said:
The estimated release date for the UPDATE to firmware version 4.8 is MONDAY, MARCH 22

The process is taking longer than expected due to unexpected exploit loops remaining parsed with the internal kernel, please note that all other Flash Card updates have a critical flaw, your save file gets corrupted after 75 hours of gameplay or after you train 30 pokemon to level 100, whichever one comes first, this was an additional anti-piracy patch included by Nintendo to discourage use of Flash Cards, we could not communicate with our fans due to our servers being hacked, we have reason to believe the culprit is the Acekard group.

This was taken from http://www.m3iforum.com/index.php?topic=340&pid=1755 . The account posted on was made tonight and that was their first post, but it could still be real.

Obvious fake is obvious as shit.

Ribesg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Jungleman said:
QUOTE said:

Hey, someone who have another flashcard wich was patched can try it... Make your playtime to 74h59min, and add 29 pkmn lvl 100 + 1 pkmn lvl 99 and train it... You'll see if it's a fake.
I think it's just a troll, but nothing is sure.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even if it is true, I have never played a Pokémon game for 75 hours, or got 30 pokémon to level 100, so this won't affect me. From the looks of it however, I'd say BS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality