TheSpade

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Day 2, skin 2. I don't think I can keep up this kind of pace, but I had fun with this one. It's much cleaner than my New Super Mario Bros. one, which I feel is a sign for a redesign of it. So, for all the candy fans out here, enjoy it.

Download here
mmpreview1iy0.jpg

mmpreview2mz6.jpg

Suphix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering.... is there anyway to change where you touch the screen to select what you want, if you get what i mean?

Suphix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, basicly... say if you want to repostion the 3 main icons, and say for example list them verticly, like this:

Game

Media

Boot Slot 2

Or does it limit you to keep those three boxes on the main menu in the same postion...

and one other thing, how would you go about chaing the font/colors in the browsing menu?

Sorry about all the Questions im fairly new to the DS scene and this is my first flashcart.

TheSpade

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
well, basicly... say if you want to repostion the 3 main icons, and say for example list them verticly, like this:

Game

Media

Boot Slot 2

Or does it limit you to keep those three boxes on the main menu in the same postion...

and one other thing, how would you go about chaing the font/colors in the browsing menu?

Sorry about all the Questions im fairly new to the DS scene and this is my first flashcart.

There's no means presently to reposition the icons. They are firmly part of the .bmp file for the icon screen and adhere to the menu's template. There isn't any way to change the font colors either. Believe me, I would love for a future update to allow us to customize per your inquiries. Perhaps, we'll see them in a future update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey