Hacking m3 ds real noob help

dogar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi , i have m3 ds real adapter with rumble pack and gba extension pack. i have downloaded the software 1.47 (the software thats availble on their site) , i can run GBA files but nds files are not working.

i have a few other noob questions. now i have 3 slot-2 card , one came with nds lite itself and one rumble pack and other gba extension pack. which one shud be plugged in when ? i only want to play games (gba , nds , and a couple other emulators.)

can any1 please tell me which software should i use and if possible give me a link to the updated version of the software.

Thanks.

Dialga.The.Maste

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Download the SYSTEM here

delete the SYSTEM folder in your MicroSD card

Extract The newly Downloaded file

Place the newly extracted system FOLDER into the root of your MicroSD card

?????

Play

.....Use the GBA expansion pack

All your questions can be answered here

dogar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i have already tried Sakura latest version , it doesnt work with the adapter .. it freezes at the loading . the only software thats working is from the m3 adapter site . but that is not loading NDS games .

also my nds lite is in japanese , is there any way of changing the language of the console system.

however i can play GBA games from the software from the m3 ds real adapter site. but nds games creates a save file and then i only get a black screen and nothing happens

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are the NDS games located in a folder /NDS relative to the root of the sd card? Have you tried pressing X (to open the game configuration) before loading the respective game? Did you enable something, e.g. cheats, RTS, download play?

dogar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Thanks for the help. i have successfully changed the language to english for my DS lite.

but i am still not able to play nds roms.

do i need to patch the roms ?

i have tried sakura 1.45 but it also freezes at the loading.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
try formatting your sd card with panasonic SD formatter and make sure your roms are CLEAN

dogar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i have been formatting using panasonic sd formatter ... what does clean rom mean ? but even if i dont have nds roms sakura would still freez on loading

can it be the newer firmware of my nds lite .. i bought it a week ago .

dogar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
thanks everybody , the problem is resloved. it was my microsd card. but i wonder how could the old card play gba games if there was a problem with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill