m0 Trinket hekate ports

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by link42586, Jul 5, 2018.

1. link42586
    OP

link42586 GBAtemp Regular

May 9, 2018
    United States
    Can someone port over the latest Hekate CTCaer v3.1 for the m0 trinket? I know they have A prebuilt script for it in platformIO & have no clue how to even install that program to run it. I'm stuck on 2.3 right now as that was ported from A person on twitter. But anyhow it seems from the change log we all should make new backups. But thanks in advance if someone comes through.

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    If you followed quantums guide, there is a file.py which converts .bin to .h. So the only thing you need is python.

3. link42586
    OP

May 9, 2018
    United States
    just python? I was looking into platformIO and it just seemed like too much. but yeah i'm aware of that script that's why I was looking into platformIO but I was way off apparently

4. link42586
    OP

May 9, 2018
    United States
    No idea what thread quantum made. Can u link it? I have one by A guy named mattyrog..that's the files I used. But I know of this script. Have no clue how to use it in python..but i'm lookin into it. Seems I need to fill in some info for this script to work.

this is the script i'm tryin to use
    https://github.com/atlas44/sam-fusee-launcher/issues/2

5. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    This is what you want.