Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys so i put Lunar 2 on my PSP with custom firmware 6.60 PRO-C and started the game up with no problems but after i get to the part where i am to leave the Blue Spire the game freezes. I was loading the game from "Original from Flash", so i go to load from a few popsloaders (i have 3.02 to 6.39) and they all are freezing the PSP. I also tried downloading the game from other places with no luck.

esmjanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well i noticed after downloading a fresh copy of the game and manually converting with PSX2PSP, the game did not freeze but that was just disc 1, So i should convert it again and use all 3 discs this time?
Yes, you need to use the 3 discs to create a single EBOOT. In PSX2PSP you must use the classic mode, the theme mode has a bug that don't let you select more than one disc.
Once in the game, in some places it's possible that the text window doesn't display or dissapear too fast, if you have that problem you will need to select pops 3.52 or lower.

Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you need to use the 3 discs to create a single EBOOT. In PSX2PSP you must use the classic mode, the theme mode has a bug that don't let you select more than one disc.
Once in the game, in some places it's possible that the text window doesn't display or dissapear too fast, if you have that problem you will need to select pops 3.52 or lower.

I got to a point where the text is too fast or isn't displayed but any of the Popsloader i choose just freeze the game, only way the game will boot is if i choose "original from flash". I've tested the Popsloader on other games and they work just fine but Lunar 2 freezes ojn everyone of them.

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its only freezing at one point, you can always use cwcheat to export your memory card as an mcr, load up the game on some emulator, get past that point, and then import it back and continue playing on your psp.

esmjanus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got to a point where the text is too fast or isn't displayed but any of the Popsloader i choose just freeze the game, only way the game will boot is if i choose "original from flash". I've tested the Popsloader on other games and they work just fine but Lunar 2 freezes ojn everyone of them.
What is your PSP model and what version of Popsloader are you using?. According to this tutorial some pops don't work on PSP 3000 or on PSP Go. Check if you are using Popsloader v4g, if don't you can look for it on zload.net.

Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is your PSP model and what version of Popsloader are you using?. According to this tutorial some pops don't work on PSP 3000 or on PSP Go. Check if you are using Popsloader v4g, if don't you can look for it on zload.net.

I have a PSP 3000 and i am using Popsloader v3, I just updated to v4g though and got Lunar 2 to load on a few Popsloader but alot of them either freeze the game or says the game can not be opened with a error code. I'm done trying to get it to work and have ported my save to EPSXE and been playing it with no issues at all on my PC so i reckon i'll just stick to that for this 1 game :D Thanks for all your help though Esmjanus!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PotatoStatic @ PotatoStatic: Jesus. Someone really wants to give me speedy loans.