Hacking LUMACFW and A9LH Help

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, I just found out something, While cleaning out my sd (Deleting un-needed files) I put my sd back into my 3ds, and it boots fine but when I hold L while boot, it says that an old unsupported EMUNAND has been detected. LUMA3DS is unable to boot it...Help? Is this related to menuhax? because i got rid of it. I can boot fine without holding anything and run games but this bugs me.

Edit: When I hold R while boot, it hangs on a black screen. Someone help me :(

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm, I just found out something, While cleaning out my sd (Deleting un-needed files) I put my sd back into my 3ds, and it boots fine but when I hold L while boot, it says that an old unsupported EMUNAND has been detected. LUMA3DS is unable to boot it...Help? Is this related to menuhax? because i got rid of it. I can boot fine without holding anything and run games but this bugs me.

Edit: When I hold R while boot, it hangs on a black screen. Someone help me :(
It sounds like you still have a 2.1 emuNAND on your SD card left over from the A9LH install.
You can remove it by backing up your SD card and formatting it with emuNAND9's "format (no emuNAND)" option.

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It sounds like you still have a 2.1 emuNAND on your SD card left over from the A9LH install.
You can remove it by backing up your SD card and formatting it with emuNAND9's "format (no emuNAND)" option.
I did downgrade, and got everything up and running but i didn't notice it until now, any solutions you can recommend?

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It boots fine, but when i hold either L or R during boot, i'm greeted with an error screen or a black screen. If I hold nothing, it works.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, On my system settings, it shows that i'm on Emu 11.1.0-34E
Do you have Luma set to boot emuNAND by default? ("Boot sysNAND automatically" disabled)
Did you move your emuNAND to sysNAND when you installed A9LH? It's optional of course, but there's not much point in keeping emuNAND with A9LH+Luma.

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I fix this? because CTRbootmanager if refusing to work because of this. Unless I physically load up homebrew menu from home and this opens CTRbootmanager

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How do I fix this? because CTRbootmanager if refusing to work because of this. Unless I physically load up homebrew menu from home and this opens CTRbootmanager
With A9LH you should use homebrew launcher loader CIA or CIA versions of homebrew. There's no point in using menuhax with A9LH. There's also no point in a boot manager .3dsx.
Edit: If you are sure all your data is on emuNAND, you can move it to sysNAND by following this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Move-EmuNAND

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have Luma set to boot emuNAND by default? ("Boot sysNAND automatically" disabled)
Did you move your emuNAND to sysNAND when you installed A9LH? It's optional of course, but there's not much point in keeping emuNAND with A9LH+Luma.
Boot sysnand is enabled and I don't don't think I did move emunand to sysnand. I rememember backing up Emunand and renamed it to A9LH as it was importamt, that's what I heard

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

With A9LH you should use homebrew launcher loader CIA or CIA versions of homebrew. There's no point in using menuhax with A9LH. There's also no point in a boot manager .3dsx.
Edit: If you are sure all your data is on emuNAND, you can move it to sysNAND by following this guide: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Move-EmuNAND
If I do this, will that clear the issue?

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Boot sysnand is enabled and I don't don't think I did move emunand to sysnand. I rememember backing up Emunand and renamed it to A9LH as it was importamt, that's what I heard

If I do this, will that clear the issue?
Wait, youre still using Menuhax? Uncheck boot sysnand or flash your emunand to your sysnand

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got rid of menuhax after being told many times. the L trigger no longer loads CTRbootmanager, but instead gives me an error screen saying that the emunand is unsupported.

Last edited by Shah Isah,

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can but decrypt9 and hourglass9, I can't boot without sd card and When I load the cfw, i'm stuck on a black screen.

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It worked! Thumbs up to you. Up and running again.

Now my version says Sys instead of emu, that normal?

Shah Isah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Woo hoo! I love this community xD

Well, my games are gone now since the CTR update. or are they saved in a previous backup i made?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all