Hacking luma3ds with r4 card problem ?

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hello everyone, yesterday i delete reinand and installed luma3ds on my n3ds
when i was using reinand i was holding L button on booting and it was opening with official firmware and i can use my r4 card with that, but i cant use it with reinand cfw, anyway i installed luma3ds and now i cant use my r4 card anymore
when i put it in my console, i can see bomberman icon and when i click on it, screen goes black and stay black, but when i touch a button screen seems turn off and a few seconds later i am turning back to main menu screen
here is a picture of my r4 card, only difference is my r4 card is 2016 version
thanks for all helps :)
P490_1.JPG

LauncherMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.google.co.uk
XP
Country
firstly, did you use it as a ntrbootcard becouse if you did then you would have to restore it, if not you should try those twl slot - 1 bypass cias, or else you should also mabye try updating the r4's firmware

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
firstly, did you use it as a ntrbootcard becouse if you did then you would have to restore it, if not you should try those twl slot - 1 bypass cias, or else you should also mabye try updating the r4's firmware
thanks for answer, i didnt use ntrbootcard, my firmware was 9.2 so i didnt need that.
i dont know how to update my card firmware because when i launch the card app on 3ds only black screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?