OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By following the guide here: https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup
to install luma on my old 3ds, (VER 10.3.0.28-U) I've seemed to cause an error,

whenever i try to launch Homebrew launcher via soundhax i get a arm11 error

And what's worse is without the sd card with all of the files on it my 3ds automatically shuts off,

I'm not sure why I'm getting these error's but if anyone could help me with this that would be great
and if you need the error dumps please let me know,

GlitchytheHackermain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By following the guide here: https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup
to install luma on my old 3ds, (VER 10.3.0.28-U) I've seemed to cause an error,

whenever i try to launch Homebrew launcher via soundhax i get a arm11 error

And what's worse is without the sd card with all of the files on it my 3ds automatically shuts off,

I'm not sure why I'm getting these error's but if anyone could help me with this that would be great
and if you need the error dumps please let me know,

Oh, and yes i have tried pressing L on both system startup and homebrew startup

GlitchytheHackermain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What do you mean by "arm11 error" (picture appreciated)? Are you maybe already running a CFW?
Sorry for poor quality but if these help then here you go,

as for running CFW, Installed? most likely, though i cannot check because the error preventing me from getting to homebrew, as for running it, the only way i know how is through homebrew but once again,

Attachments

• WIN_20180628_14_08_33_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180628_14_08_33_Pro.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 91
  • WIN_20180628_14_08_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180628_14_08_57_Pro.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 113

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, those error screens are from Luma's exception handler (though it is technically possible to bake them into other homebrews, the most likely explaination is that this console is already modded in some form; and the "without the files in the SD my console shuts off", while not too clear at first, also strongly points to this hypothesis)

You can't use any Ninjhax2 port (commonly referred to as "*hax") on Luma 8 and above; just have the newest boot.3dsx on the root of the SD, and use Rosalina's "override this running title (preferably Download Play) with boot.3dsx" feature, then relaunch said title

Last edited by Ryccardo,

GlitchytheHackermain

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, those error screens are from Luma's exception handler (though it is technically possible to bake them into other homebrews, the most likely explaination is that this console is already modded in some form; and the "without the files in the SD my console shuts off", while not too clear at first, also strongly points to this hypothesis)

So is there anything i can do to fix this? or is my 3ds officially (in terms of the homebrew lancer) BRICKED

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1