ROM Hack Lost My eShop App

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, recently, I just lost my eShop app for some reason... Not sure why.
But I've tried using 3DNUS to re-download the 11.0-0.33 firmware and that didn't work either, so I'm left with no solution.
Can someone point me to where I should go towards fixing this?
Thank you for any help you may provide.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try to do a system update and that will redownload the eShop app. The system update will sense that something's missing and will redownload it.

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try to do a system update and that will redownload the eShop app. The system update will sense that something's missing and will redownload it.

I've also tried that before, but instead of updating, it gave me an error that says the system cannot be updated.

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I've never used recovery mode before. Let me try that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

still no luck

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NUS is the way to go. Check if you installed the one from the right region and check if DevMenu can launch it

D

Deleted User

Freeshop LoL
Srsly, there is a dump of all cias of fw 9.2, including system apps like eshop, I think there should be smthng like that for 11.0... try changing internet settings and update again...

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freeshop LoL
Srsly, there is a dump of all cias of fw 9.2, including system apps like eshop, I think there should be smthng like that for 11.0... try changing internet settings and update again...

Nope. I just checked, and there is nothing like that. Also, this 3DS' wifi has been reset for more than 5 times if I can recall, so yeah. The internet settings has been changed a lot, and nothing works. An error still pop up.

NUS is the way to go. Check if you installed the one from the right region and check if DevMenu can launch it

The 11.0.0-33 firmware wouldn't even download fully. By that, I mean like not all files are downloaded. When I opened the folder, I only saw a few files downloaded, and that's not set to packed as CIA.
When I check the pack as CIA box, the thing wouldn't even download. I left my laptop on for an hour or two and the progress bar still stayed at 0. I am also sure I inputted everything correctly.

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The 11.0.0-33 firmware wouldn't even download fully. By that, I mean like not all files are downloaded. When I opened the folder, I only saw a few files downloaded, and that's not set to packed as CIA.
When I check the pack as CIA box, the thing wouldn't even download. I left my laptop on for an hour or two and the progress bar still stayed at 0. I am also sure I inputted everything correctly.
No need to download everything. Redownload MINT and the eshop application.

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to download everything. Redownload MINT and the eshop application.

hmmmm, I entered the title ID for the eShop application+ the version, but 3DNUS identified it as wrong? I even copied and pasted it from 3dbrew

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nvm, I got it! I tracked down the eShop ID as I download everything in the 11.0 firmware

But now that I got the .cia file of the eShop, what do I do with it? I installed it with FBI and it ain't showing up

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the solution in the end? Just in case another user has the same problem and finds this thread.

Oh, I downloaded the eShop from 3DNUS.
Not sure if this is against GBATemp's rules or not, but the title id for the eShop is: 0004001000021900 and the version I downloaded was 21506.
If it's against the rule, please tell me so I can take it off my post immediately, but I posted that because I had some trouble looking for it.

But yeah, I downloaded the eShop cia from 3DNUS, installed it via. FBI, rebooted the system, and voila, the eShop app is back.

Reactions: migles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended