Hacking Lost IncognitoRCM Prodinfo

ThatFinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I used IngonitoRcm to Backup my Prodinfo and activate Ingocnito. I want to switch from Sysnand to Emunand. I formated the SD Card but I forget to save the prodinfo. I use Atmosphere in Emunand now. I don't have the prodinfo on Sysnand and Emunand. Is there a way to restore it? When i try to use Tinfoil i get an error.

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Unless you have some tool to recover data from your sd card, your pretty screwed.
Using incognito on sysnand is not a good idea from the get go. It was created originally to be paired with emunand, which carrys no risk.
90dns is meant for sysnand. If ever I was going to remove prodinfo from sysnand, the first thing I would have done would be to back it up to about 100 different devices, however its not something I would risk.
Pretty high chance you have auto banned yourself.

Tavisco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you using Atmosphere? I'm asking because it creates auto backups of the prodinfo partition, so if you ever copied the atmosphere folder from the SD Card to a PC prior formatting it to create the emunand, you may have a backup.

Reactions: Lacius

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used IngonitoRcm to Backup my Prodinfo and activate Ingocnito. I want to switch from Sysnand to Emunand. I formated the SD Card but I forget to save the prodinfo. I use Atmosphere in Emunand now. I don't have the prodinfo on Sysnand and Emunand. Is there a way to restore it? When i try to use Tinfoil i get an error.
You cannot regenerate PRODINFO if it is lost. Next time, use 90DNS which is much safer to use.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a new SD Card now and i only have my titles.key (keys.dat)

if you don't have a nand backup your basically screwed, try using a recovery program on the sdcard you might get lucky. next time i highly advise backing stuff up elsewhere, its written on every guide and don't understand why people skip the step.

good luck

ThatFinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
My old Sd Card is flashed with Android only 32GB. My new is no 256GB so i use Emunand and I don't have a nand backup

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My old Sd Card is flashed with Android only 32GB. My new is no 256GB so i use Emunand and I don't have a nand backup
two biggest mistakes were using incognito on your sysnand and not backing up your prodinfo. all you can do is learn from it and take the hit. sorry bud.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
two biggest mistakes were using incognito on your sysnand and not backing up your prodinfo. all you can do is learn from it and take the hit. sorry bud.
*three, third being not having an eMMC Backup (nand backup) while doing sh*t like this on sysnand.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: satan89

ThatFinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I found an old Nand Backup on my cloud from beginning of hacking my switch(rawnand.bin). Should i restore it with hekate?

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I found an old Nand Backup on my cloud from beginning of hacking my switch(rawnand.bin). Should i restore it with hekate?

Back up you current nand first, before doing anything!
Then the best thing you can do I imagine is
*Restore your old backup
*Use incognito to backup your prodinfo
*Store prodinfo in a safe place
*Restore the backup you just made
*Restore prodinfo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol