Lost... I messed up...

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Hirina, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Hirina
    OP

Hirina Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2017
    Senegal
    Hi all! I recently bought a modded 3dsll with A9LH installed however, due to my incompetency to understand the japanese language, I accidentally formatted my sd card inside the ds thus deleting my A9LH and other systems as well as had it upgraded to version 11.2.0-35J ... Therefore completely cleaning my console... Thus, could some kind soul please guide in doing the following please:

1) Changing the console to a US based console so that I can actually read before making such mistakes.
    2) Is it possible to get A9LH without downgrading my firmware? Or is it more advisable to have it downgraded then A9LH it?

Thank you for your assistance in advance!

2. Somebody Whoisbored

Somebody Whoisbored it's all okeydokey

May 12, 2016
    United States
    hypeland
    If you have the otp.bin, I believe that a downgrade is unnecessary. Also, region changing is available, but requires A9LH. By the way, system format does not remove A9LH, so you should still be able to use CFW. Test this by holding select on bootup.

https://3ds.guide/region-changing

3. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    A9LH wasn't uninstalled. You'll need to download Luma from its Github page and place the arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your SD.