Lost all my data in the SysNand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by delgaucho, May 2, 2017.

1. delgaucho
    OP

delgaucho Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2016
    Italy
    Ok,first of all let's explain my 3ds story.
    -I installed rxtools
    -I switched to luma
    -I installed menuhax
    I don't remember anything else.
    After said this, I had installed a virtual console game in SysNand, and later installed the same game in the emunand (So I can play it there.). After 4 months,i turned on my 3ds, i booted in the emunand, I tried to start the game and the error screen appared. I've Checked the sysnand and i discovered there isn't no game any more,only the title manager. Why?

retrofan_k likes this.
  2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    In my experience, things don't just disappear once they are installed. Especially outside of hardware failure or human interaction. So I can't answer your question, regardless just reinstall it.

retrofan_k likes this.
  3. delgaucho
    OP

delgaucho Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2016
    Italy
    Yeah,but after i reinstalled it my data is lost.Daaaaamn

4. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Well yeah, your save isn't going to stay intact when the game is uninstalled. Sorry.

5. Crimson-Fyre

Crimson-Fyre Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2017
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    if nothing was updated/changed/deleted ... than the only explanation left that makes sense to me is someone played with it and did somthing and did not tell you ... aside from some possible data corruption there is no other way that could happen without interaction with said system