Looking to hardmod need nfirm.zip

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by mikesinclair555, Dec 22, 2016.

1. mikesinclair555
    OP

mikesinclair555 Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    i setup cfw luma on a few n3ds and I had bought a newer one that came with 11.0 and I have another with 11.2 on it. I want to make hardmod but in the guide on github that I had followed before the links for nfirm.zip say address not valid. And I Had not DL nfirm files for past installs because they were under 11.0
    Thanks

2. ShadowEO

ShadowEO GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Ohio, USA
    You need a torrent client installed to download the links on the guide's webpage. That is why it's telling you the address isn't valid, you either don't have a torrent client installed, or you have one that does not support magnet: links.

3. mikesinclair555
    OP

mikesinclair555 Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    Ok thanks I'll try a dif one I guess. I'm using azuerous. It worked fine for the other files in the guide that were torrents

4. ShadowEO

ShadowEO GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Ohio, USA
    Not sure why Azureus/Vuze wouldn't have picked up on it. I just checked myself and Deluge picked up the magnet link just fine.

5. mikesinclair555
    OP

mikesinclair555 Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    Thanks I appreciate it. I DL deluge and worked perfect. Azureus said something bout magnetic link bad. I've always used that since young and no issues til now. Oh well onto the next I guess. Thanks again