Looking for specific hack

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by shadeselfen, Apr 9, 2010.

1. shadeselfen
    OP

shadeselfen Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2009
    a few days ago I came across a thread about editing HG/SS to be "harder" be boosting/altering the gym leaders and such, but i cant find that thread now.

secondly, does it work with the AP fix?

Moderators, please feel free to close/move/whatever this after its been answered

2. PK Strike

PK Strike Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    United States
    Working on it. I'll post pictures of the first gym if you'd like once I get there on this save. But I can't find that thread either [​IMG]

Yes it works with the AP fix, I've recompiled the rom quite a few times and it's still working on No$ with no probs.

3. shlong

shlong in memoriam of gravitas

GBAtemp Patron
    shlong is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 18, 2009
    Italy
    Charlotte's maze
  4. PK Strike

PK Strike Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2010
    United States
    Derp. It seems like everyone and their grandma is making a HGSS hack, I mean, even some youtube random has a hack. Least its cool everyone is hacking it.
    My comment was referring to my hack, where the difficulty increase is a part of it.. I had completely forgotten someone had already done a hack with a difficulty increase as part of it :/ My bad.
    Anyway, I'm working on one too. Just not making a thread yet.. it's gonna take awhile so why do so now, you know?

Okay, thread go closie now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice