Looking for specific hack

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by shadeselfen, Apr 9, 2010.

Apr 9, 2010
  1. shadeselfen
    OP

Newcomer shadeselfen Member

United Kingdom
    a few days ago I came across a thread about editing HG/SS to be "harder" be boosting/altering the gym leaders and such, but i cant find that thread now.

secondly, does it work with the AP fix?

Moderators, please feel free to close/move/whatever this after its been answered

2. PK Strike

Newcomer PK Strike Advanced Member

United States
    Working on it. I'll post pictures of the first gym if you'd like once I get there on this save. But I can't find that thread either [​IMG]

Yes it works with the AP fix, I've recompiled the rom quite a few times and it's still working on No$ with no probs.

3. shlong

Member shlong in memoriam of gravitas

Italy
  4. PK Strike

Newcomer PK Strike Advanced Member

United States
    Derp. It seems like everyone and their grandma is making a HGSS hack, I mean, even some youtube random has a hack. Least its cool everyone is hacking it.
    My comment was referring to my hack, where the difficulty increase is a part of it.. I had completely forgotten someone had already done a hack with a difficulty increase as part of it :/ My bad.
    Anyway, I'm working on one too. Just not making a thread yet.. it's gonna take awhile so why do so now, you know?

Okay, thread go closie now.