Not open for further replies.

Saulsa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently dusted off my old wii and been playing my old virtual console games, a few of these being the Sonic trilogy (or quadrilogy?) games on the genesis. I have both Sonic the Hedghog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles on VC. I've almost never played each by itself, always playing the lock-on experience. So to me, having Sonic 3 just seems pointless and it's only there just so you can lock on in S&K and play the full game. I rather have it all be one big thing.

I've known about the Sonic 3 Complete project before and was surprised to see some people getting it working on the wii. Not just through emulators but as a legit looking VC game on the wii menu. I've been trying to find downloads links for this, but they're all either dead links or no link at all. As so, I came here hoping someone might have the wad or knows where to download it. All help is appreciated!

- Saulsa

An example of what i'm talking about (Not my video!):

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there!
First of all, welcome to GBAtemp.

I'm afraid that despite being a ROMhack, it still uses copyrighted code and WAD format, and therefore, it is not allowed to ask for the files here.
I think you may have better luck using a Virtual Console injector, using the patched rom, to make it look just like what was shown in the video.

Good luck, and remember to read the rules :grog:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.