sushyoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,

After checking Mysterydash patch that allows PC remote play to work offline, I still could not get it to work because the latest available pc remoteplay software needs a PS4 with 5.0 or later firmware.
Since I am still on 4.73, and pretend to be in hope of something good coming soon, I cannot remoteplay on pc without it asking me to update my PS4.

I need a version of pc remoteplay which supports a PS4 before 5.0 firmware. Does anyone have the original instalation file of it?

My plan is use the offline patch for an older version of remote play so that I can finally play my 4.73 PS4 on a PC.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

sushyoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok i got it working.

It seems you need an older version of remote play to work on a ps4 with less yhan 5.0 firmware. Then just install Mysterydash offline patch and it will make possible to cancel the option to update the remote play application.

Reactions: KiiWii and tehrzky

tehrzky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i got it working.

It seems you need an older version of remote play to work on a ps4 with less yhan 5.0 firmware. Then just install Mysterydash offline patch and it will make possible to cancel the option to update the remote play application.
can you direct me to tutorial how and what to download. tnx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car