Status
Not open for further replies.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
if anything use megaupload or mediafire because they have no waiting times and multiple downloads.

anything but rapidshare!
Megaupload has waiting times, too. Ever tried to load a few gigabytes form there?
wink.gif
Don't know about mediafire but there would still be the captcha problem...

xzxero said:
QUOTE(mousex @ Aug 7 2009, 10:25 PM) And you made three psots just to tell this?

four! rapidshare sucks!
and so does my iphone :]
I firts wondered because you did wite three times that you don't like your phone but you didn't had written anything different
tongue.gif
that changed
wink.gif

Dan_Aykroyd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
xzxero said:
if anything use megaupload or mediafire because they have no waiting times and multiple downloads.

anything but rapidshare!
Megaupload has waiting times, too. Ever tried to load a few gigabytes form there?
wink.gif
Don't know about mediafire but there would still be the captcha problem...

xzxero said:
QUOTE(mousex @ Aug 7 2009, 10:25 PM) And you made three psots just to tell this?

four! rapidshare sucks!
and so does my iphone :]
I firts wondered because you did wite three times that you don't like your phone but you didn't had written anything different
tongue.gif
that changed
wink.gif

Mediafire doesn't have no queue time waiting and no captcha at all!

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Call it the "Let's stop publishers to make good games for Wii(Ware) because they don't earn money with it anyway" Browser

A252

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found "points" word in 00000001.app and 00000002.app

00000001.app
Code:
tion.SubscriptionLength.Length.Unit.MaxCheckouts.Points.Balance.POINTS.%s: expected Balance.Currency == POINTS, found %s..PurchaseInfo.Transactions.TransactionId.Date.Type.Limits.LimitKind.%s: did not recognize LimitKind %s.

00000002.app
Code:
.checkUsePointsRestriction__18ECTicketedPurchaseFR7ECMoney.checkRestrictions__18
CTicketedP
rchaseFv.checkRestrictions__15ECPurchaseTitleFv.__d

ETC

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have literally downloaded 100's of gigabytes from megaupload and I can assure you there are no waiting times.

open up like 2 or more megaupload links at the same time, then type in the capctha in all, then choose regular download on each. No waiting times and multiple downloads like I said.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Given that you can already accomplish everything this "project" would ever amount to already, using your computer's internet connection + SD card + installer, I really doubt that anyone will ever have both the intelligence to create such program as well as the idiocy to host such a server.

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Luigi728 said:
Call it the "Let's stop publishers to make good games for Wii(Ware) because they don't earn money with it anyway" Browser
PS2 is the top hacking console in videogame history and publishers never stopped developing tons of games every year. It has around 1800 games and counting, yes they still develop for sony console. No matter if its pirated, if it sells like hot cake, it will keep publishers interested.

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
bin01 said:
Luigi728 said:
PS2 is the top hacking console in videogame history and publishers never stopped developing tons of games every year. It has around 1800 games and counting, yes they still develop for sony console. No matter if its pirated, if it sells like hot cake, it will keep publishers interested.

Since when was the ps2 the biggest console for hacking/piracy? It's pretty much the same deal as most consoles. In terms of hacking, surely the wii has been more prolific? Theres been HUGE developments in homebrew and homebrew content on the wii. The ps2 just had the usual crap that most consoles had, eg dreamcast, gamecube, ps1 etc. With the wii people are actually IMPROVING what nintendo has made, nintendo basically laid out the foundations and the hackers/coders have built upon it.

And I agree, as cool as this idea may be, it's just plain dumb. It will all end in tears. And its not that much of an effort to download stuff on your pc, put it on an sd, and then install it on your wii.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
I have literally downloaded 100's of gigabytes from megaupload and I can assure you there are no waiting times.

open up like 2 or more megaupload links at the same time, then type in the capctha in all, then choose regular download on each. No waiting times and multiple downloads like I said.
Manual downloading is for people who have too much free time. I use Jdownloader and after about 3GB I had to wait some hours to download new files. Maybe you change your IP address (what I won't do since my ISP luckily gives one IP for as long as I want (a minute up to months) or your speed is so slow that you don't reach the limits but there definitly are limits (google "megaupload limits").
QUOTE(OncleJulien @ Aug 8 2009, 02:33 AM) would i be able to download wii motion plus via this project?
You can even download a PS3 or Xbox 360 through this, should work, I only tested downloading a new iPhone 3GS through Rapidshare and it works, should work for bigger things, too.

Swizler

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mousex said:
xzxero said:

Manual downloading is for people who have too much free time. I use Jdownloader and after about 3GB I had to wait some hours to download new files. Maybe you change your IP address (what I won't do since my ISP luckily gives one IP for as long as I want (a minute up to months) or your speed is so slow that you don't reach the limits but there definitly are limits (google "megaupload limits").
QUOTE(OncleJulien @ Aug 8 2009, 02:33 AM) would i be able to download wii motion plus via this project?
You can even download a PS3 or Xbox 360 through this, should work, I only tested downloading a new iPhone 3GS through Rapidshare and it works, should work for bigger things, too.
correct me if I am wrong but wii motion plus can't be downloaded

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hemm, this project is a bit too close to being against the rules. Besides, if finished you wouldn't be allowed to link the channel here anyway.

I suggest finding a pirating forum for wii to continue your discussion on (there is a few, but they cannot be named here)

Thanks,
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Right, yeah.