Hacking Question Looking for indepth help!

MystikGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok as he title states I'm seeking one in-depth help.
I have a switch (serial numbers as possibly patched) but I went ahead and ordered an RCM loader. I'm grabbing a 256gb SD card this weekend.
So what I'm aiming for is to be able to load atmosphere and run/download game back ups. Please don't harp on me for piracy. We can discuss that privately if necessary.
What will i need though? The atmosphere payload obviously and hekate? What else?
What are he exact steps to makingan emmummc(is that right) what steps do I take to load up the cfw and where do I get games?
If someone is willing to msg me I'd be very grateful

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a switch guru but you have to make sure your Firmware at minimum is on 11.0.0 idk if they have a CFW for the latest firmware. The next thing you should do before ordering the RCM loader is knowing for sure if your switch can be modded because if you have a V2 switch and if you put it in RCM mode you are SOL.

I normally avoid the possibily patched units and go for a patch unit. My advice to you is sell your switch and get a unit that is 100% modable. As for "backups" all games work on the latest firmware 11.0.0 my advice is to get SXOS since it is user friendly plug and play.

You can use atmosphere but you have to deal with always updating your patches. I have atmosphere and SXOS and atmosphere is kinda a pain hunting down sigpatches and etc.. but with the proper patience you can run atmospehere with no problems.

Last edited by Goku1992A,
Reactions: MystikGaming

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. don’t just buy blind, check if you can get your switch to ram first by using a paper clip or some research with the serial number.

2. I won’t remark on piracy, but here is not the place to ask for it

3.beside Ams you would need something like gold leaf to install games and sigpatches. There are some AIO packages like sdsetup or deepsea. Whole thing about installing cfw is basically drag and drop.

4.never tried emunand, but there are pretty detailed guides out there. If your plan is to play online you should be wary to not stain your sysnand

5. Can’t say sx os is more user friendly etc, I grab deepsea update + sigpatches every few months and it takes like 5min to download and copy paste it to the switch. Mounting science can be considered a nice feature, but isn’t really needed IMO.

Last edited by Esdeath,
Reactions: MystikGaming

MystikGaming

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome. I appreciate the feedback! The loader and jig are already ordered. If my switch happens to be patched I'll sell it. It's definitely not a v2 though. Checking the serial number says possibly patched.
Once the loader arrives I'll know more lol.
Thanks again though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night