Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by iban88, Dec 3, 2009.
can anyone post the CWcheats that are out for FF7 psx?
gamefaqs has GS codes for FFVII, you can use them in the cwcheat. Search at "FAQs" page, it's at the bottom of the page.
You can also download the cwcheat database for POPs games, it has extensive codes for all of the Final Fantasy games.
you guys lost me >_
thanks!! ima go try them =)
i checked that link in the gfaqs faq you gave me ( http://www.dreamon.com/ff7/ff7codes )
and it just takes me to a unrelated site. and the problem is i dont know how to make those codes in the faq work since im not sure how to make it proper format apart from turning them into .db files.
can you guys help me out?
You have to add them manually, once you have the CWcheat Database Editor, open your current database in your memory stick and then you add the FFVII codes. It's easy, just try.
EDIT alright i just got the CWCheat Database Editor v2.0 is that right. but still dunno how to use it XD!
Don't listen to your friend, once you understand, it's easy. I always add new codes manually, so I can keep my database's size small.
Step by step how to add codes manually :
1. Double click "CWcheat Database Editor"
2. Click "File", choose "Open Database", choose your database in your MS.
3. Once it finished loading, right click and choose "Add Game", type in the game title (Game Name) and game ID (Sony Code), click "Save".
4. Right click on the new game you just add, choose "Add Codename", type in the name of the code and click "Save".
5. Right click on the new codename, choose "Add Code", copy paste the code from the GS document into the box, click "Save"
(if the codename has multiple lines of codes, you have to repeat step no. 5 as much as the codes' lines, you have to input line by line)
6. If you want to add another codename, repeat step no. 4.
7. Once you finished adding all the codes, click "File", choose "Save Database As", choose your database in the MS, click "Save"
It will ask if you want to replace the database, click "Yes"
8. Close "CWcheat Database Editor", you can try the code ingame.
awesome! that sounds very simple. however for the game code do i have to search for it ? since the gfaqs code list doesnt have that.?
EDIT o yea. im using the PSN eboot version that i got. the folder is called SCUS94163 so would that be the game id for the game or no?
It's simple, the problem is you have to repeat step no. 5 many times (depend on how many lines of the codes).
For PSX games, CWcheat can take GS codes directly. So you can use the codes in the gamefaqs directly to the cwcheat.
It's the right game id.
im adding the codes now and il test them later on and respond here if i need to.
you have been of fantastic help!
i appreciate it all so thanks.
o before i forget is there a site that has the cheats for psp games?
id like to know if tey have more codes then where im getting mines from.
you can pm me if you can posts links or something. ><
i just tryed adding this 8009D7D8 C350
and it said invalid code entry
how do i fix that
Gamefaqs is not a rom site. If somebody told you that it's not allowed then they were screwing with you and you fell for it.
i wouldnt see why your not aloud to post gfaqs links either really. o.0